1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's New - Update 4.0 Video - Watch and Listen!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Oct 2018.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Well gotto say

This looks like a good update

I might get back into the game

2. AndyAshton

AndyAshton Member

It's good that the devs gave us a preview about upcoming update. Appreciate that. However, they need to provide us with suggestions on how to utilise our resources before the update actually start rolling.

For example, in other games(eg. Pubg, pixel gun) they will tell us to convert our coins before the updates, for the benefits of current players.

A few advice would be greatly appreciated. Players wont get the feeling of being neglected. Thanks

3. RACK STAR

RACK STAR Member

Thinking unless someone is a whale. Getting to a mk7 interceptor is gonna take some time. Months to collect ship pieces thru events. And then over 7,900,000+gold if taking the 1,100,000 gold shown for a mk1 interceptor in vid as example and x by 7 and adding a bit more each level mark ship.

Lots of time and ship pieces and gold.

Moderators. Please encourage developers to have a playable way to achieve this in a somewhat timely fashion. Instead of forcing f2p to try and use Visa, Mastercard, Discover and straight becoming a street hooker selling my Rack Star wares for A Hundred Dollars make ya Holla'. Joke. But really let's make it reasonable. Or all we will see is American Maurader in an Interceptor and no one else.

Just this Rack of Stars hot take,

RACK * * STAR

4. ErnestEgret

ErnestEgret Active Member

Unfortunately, sitting upon their golden thrones that marauder paid for, I think all they are seeing is the dollar signs and we f2p players can either like it or lump it

Sidd gamer and RACK STAR like this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

You should.
    New update will have no clashes and all the freedom in the world.

6. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I agree with you.

More info dear Dev.

AndyAshton likes this.
  7. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Aye, this solves all the mk seal clubbing issues.

This gives more flexibility in play style, this also gives people the chance of exploring more ships without having to invest too much and also most important part this means MORE SHIPS!!!!!

8. Will-o-the-Wisp

Will-o-the-Wisp Member

I saw that. Where does it come from?

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

LoTR

10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

FDD0CA5A-529E-4168-9A7A-552E0159C04C.jpeg

TheAntiSnipe and YerJokinArnYer like this.
  11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

First of all, there isn't going to be a "mk 7 interceptor" because they are throwing ship mks into a trashcan. Wasn't that clear enough in the video? All ships are going to have 50 levels and it will take either gold or ship pieces to upgrade them. No one knows the exact final costs just yet - the information shown in the video might not be final.

Secondly, why do you believe ship pieces are only available through events? Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't seem to find such statement by the devs. It seems to be just a rumour that has risen from the fact that event rewards are also being reworked currently. No other links?

I share your worry about p2w potentially being in big role but until the update actually drops and all the questions will be answered, there's no reason to start complaining.

12. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

If you don't feel like reading the last 27 pages ...

Pre-vid drop:
    "We need more notice before you change things!" "We need more communication about what's coming!" "You can't drop the agility update without warning us!"

Day of vid drop:
    "OMG, what am I going to do?!" "The whole game is going to be ruined if I have to do anything to level up new stuff .. I should get everything maxed for free .. because that's the only fair way!"

2 days later:
    "The hype train is dead!" "OMG, I'm gonna quit if it doesn't update in the next 5 minutes!" "I've never spent a dollar on a game that you've spent thousands of hours to build, but I definitely won't now that I have to wait a few days ..."

You can read each message with your best impression of a toddler throwing a tantrum. It'll fit perfectly.

13. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

Whilst the above is correct, the one missing point is that a completed review does not mean an app is immediately available in the store - for Apple, at least. Once approved, Rovio then have to click a button to actually make the update available for users - and to ensure global distribution, they have to wait till the app is replicated across globe before they click. My understanding is that this can take several hours, post conpletion of review.

Also, the updates coming though Apple App Store at moment are not solely related to the iOS 12 updates, directly. Devs are pushed to submit majority of those updates prior to the iOS release. I, for one, am seeing more normal updates than iOS 12 updates now and have for a week at least.

Just checked, again , still not available, yet.

14. TheAntiSnipe

LMAO

xArrogance likes this.
  15. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    You took the words out of my mouth.

xArrogance likes this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

Also, @Zeus , Rovio work hours confirmed!

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That’s actually how my posts are supposed to be read. I’m glad the whiny inflections aren’t lost through the medium of text. :p

18. Suraj69k

Suraj69k Member

Software geek and developer
    Okay if the update comes today I m gonna give a 10 dollar gift card to a random Guy.....If it comes Today:(

Sewah likes this.
  19. antarbou

antarbou Member

I want answers
    What will happen to my (nitro , overbost, carronad ) in the new update is what level it will take

Attached Files:

20. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

If ya wait, ya will find out

antarbou likes this.