1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you prefer in the next patch/update?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GGodHand, 3 Jul 2017.

?

What would you prefer in the next patch/update?

1. More Balance and Bug Fixes

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  2. New Maps and Guild Wars

31 vote(s)
    54.4%
  3. New Game Mode(s)

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. RAJOAN REDOY

RAJOAN REDOY Active Member

Hahhahah

@Climax likes this.
  2. DiabloX Tran

DiabloX Tran New Member

More viable & cheaper way to get desired epic.
    Also they should let us buy any items as much as we want, not those that we don't have yet.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

There's a "me" in "team" xD

4. James Dunn

James Dunn New Member

Research
    Another suggestion regarding "floaters" (those who lose connection / control over their ship). I'm sure you've all been in the situation where your ship has sunk, so you watch other teammates taking heavy blows. You cycle through your team to check out their activity, only to discover one of them is still "floating" at the spawn location. One by one, your mates are getting pummeled. What if you could temporarily take over (commandeer) that floater and help your friends. Of course, if the original owner of the boat successfully re-establishes connection, they would repossess command. I am only talking about the case of connection loss...Certainly, there are those who float on purpose, but they aren't playing the game to win. [Some additional synonyms for commandeer: borrow, possess, take the reins, seize, appropriate.]

Riddlerpaji and behumble like this.
  5. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

1.Heal bomb(like fire bomb in ur team)
    2.Network optimisation ( it disconnect in the middle of the battle. I have stable internet)
    3.Practice arena. ( Weapon testing)
    4.Guild battle ( bracket tournament for guilds)
    5. Auto toggle remove option. ( Annoying coz its only targetting ship u see in front not on left or right. By the time I use toogle for like aiming someone already took a shot to me)
    6.Getting scrap too fast.( market show 20-40 scrap but I need like 100-200) .