1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What would be the best MK 2 Enforcer Build

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by CoolDownHSNA, 16 Mar 2018.

1. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    I need a good Enforcer MK2 Build. Any ideas guys?

2. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

I think a blast cannon and a grenade with ob and Tesla bolt with a standard shield will do the work :)

3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

It’s all about opinions and there are no ‘wrong’ builds.

I think mk2 only has two weapon slots, so I’d go for standard cannon and sniper. Both have good range and shot speed so easy for newer players to pick up. Standard cannon also has short cooldown so you’re not waiting to shoot. At higher levels the standard cannon will become redundant as you’ll focus more on higher burst damage, but should be great on a mk2. Sniper will allow you to shoot those higher mark ships that you’ll soon be facing from a safe distance. Sniper is a good choice at all levels, but later in the game you may find a blast cannon suits your play style. OB and TB as previous respondent mentioned are good choices (I still use them on my mk6 enforcer).