1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What to focus on?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Josovo, 18 Mar 2018.

1. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Thanks for the comments! I’m gna pare it down a bit and turn it into a graphic. It originally started a lot smaller but when I started typing it just grew. After I update it, I’ll let you know and would love some feedback. Might also recruit @CaffeinatedChris to help with crunching some numbers.

2. Josovo

Josovo New Member

Be sure to do that. I will be happy to look it over and give some feedback :)

3. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

mortars are very effective in lower level battles since the boats aren't quick enough to dodge them yet... if you can get ur hands on some rares early, try to make use of em. i made a pretty decent amount of kills with an uncommon ballpark back in my mk2-mk5 days. but you start building up your preferred weapons early on. if you are F2P, start with rares, if you have some cash to spend, start with epics and go from there. as you progress in infamy, boat levels, you'll find that mortars start becoming inefficient so be sure to have other weapons in the pipeline (missiles, firebombs, explosive cannons, grenades)... it's also important to choose which crew you want to prioritize in your training.

4. WickEdDuck

WickEdDuck New Member

In lower levels, the boats are much faster, like a Big Berta is useless to hit a the mk1 Shooter. But a mk4 with 2 double shields and no turbo is an easy hit. Same with other mortars, mk1 and mk2 with turbo are harder to hit, than mk4 or mk5.