1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

what should be in next update after new patch?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SlAyEr, 30 Sep 2017.

1. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

In inventory can we get a separate perks tab...pretty please can we have like five to ten slots on a different tab dedicated only to perks...This way we can separate it from our main inventory....that would be great...Also it could be expandable with pearls (as per usual) bin expansion options.

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

- the ability to see whether someone on friend list is already fleeted or not
    - a message during battle when your fleet partner goes back to main screen after dying, so you can follow and queue a new battle

BattleRascal and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Something that is not disaster....

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

A fleet button in the guild chat so we don’t have to friend everyone in the guild.
    New maps
    Special events- for Halloween fog on the water and decorations,turkey launcher at thanksgiving, snow around Christmas etc...
    Boss battles- place a big badass drone with massive health and multiple weapons and turrets we have to kill
    A better way to acquire weapons. You should be able to buy more than one item in the shop.
    Upgrade all ships at one time. Right now it is so difficult to switch ships especially with guild quests. Either lower the cost or make it upgrade all ships to MK... this would encourage more players to try more ships.
    Upgrade season rewards. Ace league should get 300 rare parts always and epic parts at the end of the season. Nightmare should get ace 1 epic parts, 300 rare and whatever you get in nightmare.(sorry not high enough in infamy to know specifics)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

Guild quests have made fleeting so darn essential and I am frustrated trying to find a mate to fleet with. So here are my ideas:
    • I should be able to look for a fleet andt the game gives me a list of fleetable friends. Filter out all the noise for me and put my guild mates at the top of the list. If I don’t see a guild mate then I click a button to send a notification. May be add a fleetable filter button on the friend chat thing on the left where I go looking for fleet mates.
    • I should be able to send a notification to fleetable mates to generate a notification to my fleetable guide mates on their device if they choose to allow notifications.
    • Notify me when I sign in to BB that I have possible fleet mates, especially guild mates, able to fleet with me.

Spinners71 likes this.
  6. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

How about reactive landscape elements. Explosive barrels, hit them with a shot and near by enemy boats take damage. Or gooo poors out and turret or turbo speed is all gummed up for a while.

Miathan likes this.
  7. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Ability to show you’re offline so you don’t have to fleet or chat if you don’t want to :p;)

The Otherguy and Miathan like this.
  8. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Balancing changes:
    Big torpedo damage reduced by 50%
    Swift torp speed reduced by 50%
    Mortar and torpedo frost perks weakened by 50%
    Frost blaster speed reduced to be same as frost launcher.
    All frost item perks removed from the game.
    Isak removed from the game

Ty

9. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

How about every item that EyeOfDoom does not use, removed from the game.

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Nerf frost
    Buff rare carronade
    Nerf torps
    Add new ships
    Nerf stun bolt stuff
    Decrease mine radius
    Buff overboost
    Buff tesla shield
    Buff me
    Buff speeders
    Legendary perks
    Nerf P2P
    Buff F2P

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I don't mind 10+ minute matches with 10 mk6 defenders trying to kill each other with 3 standard cannons. XD

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Make this game more like a MMORPG game.
    Guild battles, Coop vs AI mode, Boss mode, In game Tournaments.
    Basically copy Taichi Panda but keep gameplay Unique to Battle Bay

13. Kratzeflow

Kratzeflow New Member

Well.. What we rly need is a list to See "who is online" not only for friends, even a list for the guild!!!
    Stupid to put the guild complete in Ur friend list

14. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Game variant options:

Capture the Flag: Best of 3; Best of 5 - One flag and capture point (different colored capture point and flag) at spawn point for each team, flag must be taken to green capture point for each team to earn a point they must have both flags in possession; own flag at start point. If you kill a flag carrier flag drops where unfriend dies. Teammate must come into contact with it to return it to spawn point. Unfriend can retrieve it from dead teammate if they come into contact with it.

Multipoint Capture: have multiple capture points throughout map that teams can capture once captured a turret fires on unfriends; team with most points from turret damage wins battle.

Roaming King of the Hill: capture point moves every 30 sec - 1 min. team with the most total time on the green pad wins the match. Taking damage impedes capture time, but current amount collected still stands. Killing entire team ends the match or timer runs out.

Mass Chaos Battle: Have bots of various difficulties looking for targets; anyone can enter battle at anytime (league/sub-league dependent- to reduce unfairness); free for all; specific number of lives (such as 5). Respawn until lives run out. Does not affect infamy. (Total number of ships could be up to Rovio - but I was thinking 25+ or just open league wide...so anyone in your league could enter at anytime. A sort of free flow battle for fun mode. Everyone is an unfriend :) Or some sort of 25 v. 25 Guild wide battles.

**Oh and of coarse more cool maps :) **
    **new ships**

Last edited: 30 Oct 2017
    TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  15. matt bush

matt bush New Member

Most important one is guild wars 5v5

TheAntiSnipe likes this.