1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

what should be in next update after new patch?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SlAyEr, 30 Sep 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I also started using rudder on my speeder (after you suggested it), and I quite like it.

I like the idea of them being fused into a 2 slot item. My turret is so slow it’s practically a fixed gun, but there is no way I could drop the turbo... not unless they made the speeder, actually, fast :rolleyes:

2. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I would echo a few of the suggestions already made. Charge pearls for some of of these things, so these aren't just giveaways, they make Rovio money too.
    1. Fuse the Rudder and Gear Lube into one item.(people might actually use this and spend parts/sugar upgrading it).
    2. Add a practice mode for each map with practice targets go in with whichever ship you have selected normally (charge like 5 pearls per session)
    3. Add a NEW Map.
    4. Add custom colors/customization to your ships. (charge pearls in the market).
    5. Create a new game mode such as 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3, FLEET teams only, not random. And create a smaller map.
    6. Create a "Hunger Games" mode. 10 Players on the battlefield, every man/woman for themself. Gold/sugar/pearl rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd remaining alive. Matched up by infamy.
    7. Tournament Mode - Everyone uses equal level ships and weapons.
    8. MINES: When you run over a FRIENDLY mine, it should be disabled and disappear, not cause you any damage. Just like when a FRIENDLY torpedo hits your boat, it doesn't go right through your ship, it just detonates and doesn't do you any damage.
    9. HP BOXES. When you run over a Health Box from the enemy fixer, the box disappears. However I would suggest, give HEALTH credit of like 10 or 20% to the ship that runs over the HEALTH box, not 100%.

So many ideas by everyone for future updates. Rovio has a lot to choose from, hope they stay up on what the players are asking for.

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I T M A K E S M I N E S U S L E S S I F T H A T H A P P E N S.
    let it sink in...

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Op... so do it Rovio! Thats a really cool idea... maybe take 50/50 from each item and call it... Ship Grease?
    o_O pearls? To practice? No. Maybe 3000+/- pearls to unlock, then the rest free.

5. Dr. Ekpyroticus

Dr. Ekpyroticus New Member

Collision physics that actually make sense and reflect the fact that most of Rovio’s other games are indeed physics-based games.

The Sniper Cannon becoming a two slot weapon as would follow both common sense and the in-game logic established by all other weapons.

6. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Bigger guilds like 40 or 50 members, 25 members are not enough and 5 friend choosed members fleet; that would be awsome.
    After that new maps; new play modes like 3vs3 or take the flag and run or "defend and destroy" (where you have to defend your base and destroy the enemy base)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

*Cough**Cough* it has nowhere near the utility of the other two slots. Already discussed and discarded

Miathan and The Otherguy like this.
  8. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Can I have a training/practice map....moving targets: some place where i can put my boat in the bay shoot stuff try new weapons without the threat of dropping infamy or handicapping a team..sort of a free roam area. Good to blow off steam when facing losses.

9. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

That caps reply was :eek::eek:

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  10. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    good one

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, please do that!

Epekka and The Otherguy like this.
  12. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This would be great!

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Miathan

I have another thing that the next update needs: an online status dot in the guild window! Right now we have to add all our guildies to friend list and then check the friend window or season --> friends, which is annoying.

14. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

And also maybe guild mates could fleet each other without adding as a friend, scrolling and finding one is incredibly irksome.

The Otherguy and Miathan like this.
  15. Shadow Moon!

Yeah maybe a backyard type of area playing against bots to see how my new gear works instead of getting a surprise in actual match.

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. KINGSLAYER99

KINGSLAYER99 New Member

5 player fleet ( guild vs guild)

17. Shadow Moon!

Maybe they can provide us a team while practicing like bhurt will be shooter swift will be speeder and so on. 5v5 bot fight to try new ships and gear same as first blood in starting of the game.

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. Shadow Moon!

And I would also love some Easter eggs in the game for extra rewards or something of similar sort.

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  19. Miathan

Another thing we need: multiple chat tabs in guild chat!

Invitations, requests, joins and kicks can fill up the window with far more messages than there is actual chat, especially if you're in a new(ish) guild that's trying to grow. It would be very helpful if that was in a seperate tab.

And I'm not certain about this one, but it might be convenient to put replay links in a seperate tab too, so that the main tab is for actual chat only. It would certainly improve readability.

20. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

• Show battle Highlights in Replays
    • Visual effects for damaged ship. Below 50% HP, below 15% HP
    • In-game voice chat for fleets :eek:
    • Some destroyable objects on maps :eek::eek:

The Otherguy likes this.