1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What ship should I use?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NinjaHuntX, 14 Jul 2017.

1. NinjaHuntX

NinjaHuntX New Member

Since speeder is super nerfed recently I lost lots of infamy and made my ship go slower than faster, which ship should I use?

2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Whichever u find most fun. Don't mind the nerfs, just pick whatever you enjoy most :)

ChickenSurprise likes this.
  3. NinjaHuntX

NinjaHuntX New Member

I found the most fun using speeder now it feels not fun anymore nor the other ships I ever used

4. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

I used speeder and felt the same way after OB nerf. I switched to shooter recently and have been having loads of fun. Using blast cannon, Cannon, rail gun, and fire bomb. You just get to shoot so much and you are so tanky!!!
    Try the other ships again. Maybe at a higher MK level.

5. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

If u love using speeder & now u got bored of it, then I would prefer u using the Enforcer....It's has speed and all the same slots like speeder.

6. NinjaHuntX

NinjaHuntX New Member

Gonna try to level it up I guess..