1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best weapon?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Mich mich, 9 May 2017.

1. Thelouis55

Thelouis55 New Member

Combining slot points, perks and damage boosts from crew training, ease of use and damage, it's the blast cannon

2. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

Best weapon is your wallet. Just strap it onto your ship and start firing money at them.

Thelouis55 and vis1234567899 like this.
  3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Use the ones you like ;) There's no such thing like the best weapon

vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Big Berta obviously as it has high damage and can be shot from behind huge rocks and walls to minimise retaliation.

5. GoreSnorkle

GoreSnorkle Active Member

In all seriousness..,

Target a speeder with your xcannon, lead him vigorously. The first time he hits nitro and YOU STILL LAND ONE you will be hooked hard.

Also very good for discouraging people from clumping up around the fixer.

vis1234567899 likes this.
  6. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

The best weapon is going to be one which matches your play style. I like to knife fight so I want fast recycling, precise weapons where I can go in and make a surgical kill. That leaves me loving canon, sniper canon, and blast cannon. I used to laugh at torpedoes until I saw some videos of what a skilled user can do with them. You'll need to figure out how you like to play first and then see what weapons fit that style.

The last time I saw a chart, sniper canon was the most popular item on shooters.