1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is it about the Shooter boat that makes on-target shots just... not hit?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flipscuba, 23 Feb 2019.

1. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

First, no, this isn't another thread about boats running into a wall, and lagging out for a few seconds to avoid shots. Though that has become insanely prevalent since I first posted about it. All yellow boats and quite a few Shooters are frequently pulling this move off. No, what I'm talking about is how I can be locked in on a Shooter, and with no rhyme or reason, the shot just... doesn't hit. No wave got in the way, or suddenly lifted them up or dropped them down. They're right there, I hit fire, and... nothing. No damage. What the hell is that all about?

2. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I had similar experience with I see it shoot it and nothing....then they disappear to different location. I struggled to finish this ship off. The replay looked nothing like what I saw. Server lag on one side or the other.

Flipscuba and envylife like this.