1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What if the 6th boat already exists?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PastelPiku, 8 Feb 2018.

1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'm talking about the selfish fixer. What about it? The fact that it's a fixer, but it's not a fixer. It's like something else, and I think it would clear up a lot of the negative thoughts towards it if instead of a fixer it were somehow something else. I only recently learned about the selfish fixer's playstyle, and it's nothing like the fixer, and yet nothing but the fixer. Should it be a new ship that deserves its own name?

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

By that logic is a mine pooper the 7th ship? The torp spammer the 8th, mortar spammer the 9th, enforcer brawler the 10th..... I could go on.

Going back to the selfish fixer they use the same ship so it’s still a fixer

NoTzHoNg likes this.
  3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

[​IMG]

Kitterini and PastelPiku like this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's the only case where not knowing what they're using can actually be a game changer. If they didn't look like a fixer, you wouldn't expect fixing.