1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What I have found about events so far..

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SupremeCalamitas, 26 Jul 2018.

1. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

still, 33% enough is a lot, so increase of level by 8 or 9 could increase the damage by 56 or more, couldn't it?

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    An epic T4 is stronger than Leg when leveled up. Also, anyone that has time to earn a T4 epic should have at least 4 perks to go along with it. Also, I’m pretty sure leg weapons level up slower than epic weapons (which is why it’s only better than epic T5 at lvl 23)
    Idk about anything else :p

3. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

@xArrogance, you need to stop with those insults. If you can't have a polite discussion, just stop discussing.
    I was reading this thread because I got interested in the topic you guys were discussing, but your attitude made the whole thread uncomfortable.
    That's just my advice for you, do whatever you want with it.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  4. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Don't let the All-Seer see you disagree with him. He'll just post old screen shots .. rather than match results from this event to prove that his thoughts and words are law and that he needs no evidence to prove that he knows how to do the developers job better than they do.

5. ShipCrusherCz

photo pls? I trust you, but I want to see, that lvl 9 or 10 legendary has lower base damage than lvl 40 epic
    you know, it's possible that someone is unlucky enough so he don't have the four perks (and with number of players, that have t4E items, it's possible, that at least few of them don't have the perks), that's RNG
    and gear score is also important here, what has higher gear score? t1L leggy or lvl 40 epic? t1L leggy with three epic perks or lvl 40 epic with four epic perks?

6. xArrogance

I am agreeing with him. He is right in all things -despite any and all evidence to the contrary. His word is law and I pray at his temple so that I can learn his ways - since my business and law degrees were obviously insufficient teachings.

7. ShipCrusherCz

old screnshots? these were mainly from the last even, or the previous, that's 2 weeks maximaly (I think that none of them is older than one month, but they're not mine), read what I wrote, I trust him, yet I prefer proofs-screenshots

8. xArrogance

Lesson one - prove nothing and demand that the infidels prove that every single player in the game has enough perks to use weapons properly - an impossibility.

Praise be to you, All-Seer.

9. ShipCrusherCz

I ever said something like that?
    you are cherry picking-you chose lvl 40 epic and lvl 1 leggy and hid everything except for the base damage, that was ideal for you, because lvl 1 leggy is weaker than lvl 40 epic
    I only used logic and Murphy's law, it's possible that someone doesn't have all the perks required to fully equip t4E, at start, you said that lvl 40 epic is stronger than t1L item, because it has four perk slots, t1 leggy has only three, yet you ignored the fact, that you need these perks, what if someone doesn't have all the perks required?

10. ShipCrusherCz

and as @What's Up Player said, the topic was interesting, but your insults and attitude made the thread uncomfortable
    and my parents learned me to respect everyone and everything and to behave politely (that's kinda hard when I meet someone like you), seems like your parents made mistake somewhere and did not learn you, how to talk with someone

11. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    None of my epic t4s are pst level 35 yet so...
    But there were some charts of leveling progression for each rarity somewhere on the forum.
    Also, my Lvl32 blast and lvl7leg blast have a difference in gear score of only 66.
    Also, perks for most weapons come easier than their dupes, so most people have 4 perks.

12. xArrogance

Yes, all-seer, your parents obviously "learned" you well. I will try to be "learned" better by your teachings.

13. ShipCrusherCz

agree, but: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".
    and that prooved to be true so many times, that it's possible to be true even in this case, someone might sold his perks because he tought, that he won't need them, sold perk accidentaly, was unlucky enough etc.:)

14. ShipCrusherCz

I said, that they learned me to not be arrogant, nor (too) sarcastic, something you failed
    you are arrogant and sarcastic, why?

15. ShipCrusherCz

16. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    Usually people level up their main weapons to epic first.
    It took me almost a whole year to get T4 epics, more than enough time to get perks ;)
    Also, the occurrences you stated could also happen, but it would only happen rarely (I think :D)
    Also, your right in the fact that in the previous events leg weapon gear score was badly represented (idk about now, haven’t looked into it)
    Edit: I also use also too much

17. xArrogance

You have "learned" me that it's ok for the All-Seer to insult my family and upbringing, when I have done naught but celebrate your greatness.

I only hope the developers see fit to bring your incredible insight into their team meetings.

18. ShipCrusherCz

agree, that it's not likely to happen, yet still possible:)
    even t4E and t5E were used by NM players, not only t1L, so imo the problem is kinda different

19. ShipCrusherCz

again...sarcastic (and imho arrogant), nothing else:rolleyes:
    that's what I was talking about, btw you started to insult my family with
    simple: What goes around comes around.

20. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been closed.