1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Well done Devs. You've proved beyond doubt you listen fairly to the message boards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DaveRay35, 13 Oct 2017.

1. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

So...they started doing something they knew was wrong after others were already doing it. Clearly they weren't light on their abuse of the system, regardless when it happened, because they got rolled back. Read the announcement, only the worst offenders got rollbacks.

2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Enjoy hello kitty, I'll stick to playing a better game where I'm not upset because I didn't cheat the system. Rather have longer waits on matchups than play with cheaters anyway. The game is a better place without you, sounds like.

3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Kudos to you for not whining about being punished.

4. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

Massive respect to you for taking this on the chin. This could easily have been any of us. I'm particularly happy because of the precedent it sets in terms of integrity.

You can get ahead by playing, paying, but not preying.