1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

We need solo PVP.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Anomalix, 2 May 2017.

1. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

Give us a way to not being paired with the %@$^&est gamers known to man, thank you. At the same time, it might help you find the double loggers that are ruining other people's games right now.

2. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

Agreed. I understand that my friends at Rovio have discussed the possibility of more than one playlist type in previous threads. Let me add on to the list with my own ideas.
    • Multiple team sized matches besides 1v1's, 2v2's as well, and perhaps 7v7's (on larger maps only e.g. foundry or chill zone

• Gametypes with equal starts. Pure skill based, not pay to win games where everyone starts with the same ship and weapons. There could be stronger weapons with limited ammo scattered throughout the map, which emphasizes focus on map control (e.g. everyone starts with shooters with standard cannons, but in the centre of the map is an epic explosive cannon with limited amount of shots, so everyone rushes there)

• Games with respawns. First team to 10 or so kills wins the game.
    Etc etc. Just a few ideas. Though the problem with multiple playlists is that there would need to be different infamy rank for each playlist. If not, someone could be very good at 1v1 playlist and go up to 2k infamy, but when he switches to the main playlist he is in way over his head and he ruins the game for his team.

TheEpicWarlord and mammoth1946 like this.
  3. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

I agree.

4. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Yeah free for all and possibly defeat like a massive boss like a kracken massive submarine a UFO however there could be like a energy limit but like you could get crates for doing the best as well as you could invite as many friends as you want and the bosses strength could equal total infamy for health and damage could be like infamy * players divided by x. Anyway these are just ideas sorry for my bad grammar I have to go and I am typing on a tablet.

Anomalix likes this.