1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

We need other star crates

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Jackyepic, 7 Jun 2017.

?

Should this happen?

1. Definitely!

50 vote(s)
    72.5%
  2. Yes?

18 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Nope.

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

We had 50, that was removed. So I doubt a more generous return would be likely

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

The star crate should give out more epic parts

3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I just want to chime in saying i support this fully.

Also season rewards are lame. just really lame.

4. Folten

Folten New Member

I voted for "definitely", I think that with crates it should be
    rocket league crates, something I pay a lot of attention to, be very careful and delicate player, then you can buy more rocket league crates. Why do we need a star crates? If instead you can take the halloween crate and nitro crate? Rocket League RMT? I buy rl crates https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league

Last edited: 4 Dec 2017
  5. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Agreed. For being something you only get every 2 weeks, they're pretty underwhelming. Even #1 in any given bracket just tends to be underwhelming. The only ones getting any kind of decent stuff are nightmare league (and maybe Ace I?) players...legendary pieces in the season boxes is pretty sweet.

6. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Hey, Miika :)
    After the update i've experienced that the rare/epic drop rate of the star crates is far below than before. I used to get 5 or 6 rares pro week (when I could open the 5 crates daily). Now, i've only gotten 1 or 2 rares from star crates since the Guild update is on. That's pretty sad :( I hope the drop rate increases

7. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Wow so old system was quite good, for a player farm stars/gold regularly. It would have been so useful currently. As a F2p i would happily spend my pearls for guild boosts, instead of buying premium and epic chests with them. Right now am always torn between boosts or chest..

ANYWAYS full support man, we need better crates..

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

@The Grim Repair can y'all do this please? We need more variety to chests. Also, how 'bout this? For 100 stars, you get a "rare red", "rare blue", and "rare yellow" chest, containing an uncommon with a hiked chance at the rare editions of said items.

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Did someone notice that after the update, the chance of getting a power cell increased but rare items from green chest drecreased a lot?. Earn 3 stars became hard too

FirnenAhead likes this.
  10. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    According to the vote, this change is wanted by almost everyone!

I have rambled many times on how I miss the old crates. Even if the epic one only came once a month. You could save up your stars BY CHOICE and get a guaranteed epic every month!

Now I log on, open the free crate without even glancing at what I got, go to my inventory, and scrap the new items immediately :/ Every once in a while I get something better than the useless common/uncommon items, thats cool but its too random.

We at least need the illusion of having a better chance to get a good item! Cause right now 90% of the rewards are uninteresting.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  11. LuizHenrique33

LuizHenrique33 New Member

• is a great one, because it would be a way to get rare weapons or pieces

12. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

I'd be more incentivated if at least get 15-20 blue parts from green crates than actual rewards