1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING - BUY PIECES IF YOUR UNDER 3000

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by NoTtIaN, 6 Jul 2018.

1. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    Only choose to buy pieces, because every 10th gives u a leggy piece.
    thats an amazing deal.
    If your active, and you play alot. you can get up to about 1000 BC which is about 30 pieces.
    that means that you will get 3 leggy pieces. GUEARENTEED.
    :)

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

10 boxes = 350 coins.
    3 Legendary pieces = 30 boxes
    30 boxes = 1050 coins

k406k and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

Where does it say this in game?

4. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

You just realize that? Where were you last week?

Nikkie!, NoTtIaN and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  5. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

But, but... What if I like event perks more? They are unique and only available in events while leggy pieces are available by other means too (rare of course).

Maybe it's just me but I don't feel some extra leggy pieces are that helpful because all it would produce is some random leggy t1 items that would still be worse than my epics, and even if I was lucky enough to have some legendary duplicates, I would still run out of legendary parts and power cells really fast.

So thanks for the warning but I'll stick with the perks ;)

6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

What good are leggy pieces or weapons when there are no parts to upgrade them?

Rainbow Warrior and Ackoroth like this.
  7. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Before the event started. Read carefully

8. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    You get a free level 50+ rare item.
    You don’t really needs parts. When you already have a strong item to begin with:)

9. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Well, I’ve been outsmarted. Lemme change this title to ‘buy pieces if your under 3000’.
    Well you have to upgrade epics a ton ton ton ton.
    And it has to be t4 to be better.
    It’s actually faster just getting the pieces, from playing a lot

10. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

Looking through all the UI in game, and there is no mention of this.

11. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

1F9F89DD-FFDE-4046-A76B-FB63C5CBF287.jpeg

From last week’s event

12. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

but in this case you will get one three rando leggy pieces (for 1050 coins) so you could for example one red, one yellow and one blue so it's bst for you when you actually have 9/10 on some of the colour as getting three of the same kind is kinda rare
    and even when you manage to get the leggy item you can get something you don't want
    for example you want either sniper, turbo, OB or repair bolt (you are fixer) then you chances are (for each of the colours, too lazy to count it for just one item with also the chance of getting the wanted colour of pieces): 1/19 for sniper, 1/6 for turbo, 1/6 for OB and 1/4 for repair bolt
    when you want only one of the all items available (not taking in account the probability of getting the color of pieces you want) it's 1/35 (that's around 2.9%) chance which might not look to be that low but with RNG being cruel you are likely to get std mortar/gear lube/rudder/frost launcher/duct tape/repair box
    the chance is getting even lower when you also take in account that you need to get X pieces of the same color
    did the math (probably wrong, lol):
    chance of getting
    • one piece of wanted color is 25%
    • two pieces of the same color is 6.2%
    • three pieces of the same colour is 1.5%
    then the chance of getting your items stays same:
    • red is 5.2%
    • blue and yellow are 16.6%
    • green is 25%
    to get legendary item to higher stats (damage, hp etc.) you need to have three duplicates and you can get one from achievements so I will count with only 2 duplicates in a row instead of three
    if you want the shortest way-get them all in a row:

• red is approximately 0.0027=0.27%
    • blue and yellow are approximately 0.0275=2.75%
    • green is 0.0625=6.25%
    as you can see this "free leggy pieces for everyone" is useless unless you have like 8/10 pieces (getting two wanted from totall of three is possible but with low chance) and players who have 8/10 or even 9/10 pieces usually also have max t3 epics with dupe waiting or t4 epics so leggy variant of that item is useless for them, it might not be useless if they want to run two same items or want to replace their high level rare with it
    and why I said that they have that high levels of items? it takes month to get 8/10 or even 9/10 of leggy pieces so they have month for grinding parts, sugar and dupes for their items

Last edited: 6 Jul 2018
    TheAntiSnipe and NoTtIaN like this.
  13. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Fine what about this. Earned 2day
    4B208F99-9CEE-4CF8-8876-B01D5B8226DC.png
    As people know. Rng is against me,
    But I still got 1.
    8/10 wish me luck

14. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I just did the math and stated that the chances are really low but didn't say that you can't get piece you want or even two of them

15. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I bought 10 boxes and got 2 legendary pieces. Rngesus loves me :)

16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I got my leggy last week from this event, and got 3 yellow leggy pieces and one red. Seriously, guys, forget perks, forget parts, this is the most important thing you can save up for if you're midgame

Nikkie!, EyesTv and *JAWS* like this.
  17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It’s good for people in Warrior and Master. If they can get 3 pieces every week (not to mention chance pieces from crates and scrapping) then they will get their first legendary far quicker than we did. I estimate it would take 7-8 weeks (depending on luck), as opposed to the 8 months it took me to get mine. And you would also get a load of Rare/Epic Pieces too which are useful.

It’s also pretty good for experienced players. Don’t forget, every additional Legendary item you have, doubles your chance of hitting a duplicate on your next combine.

So if you’re a Shooter with 5 legendary weapon achievements. Your chance of hitting a duplicate for ‘something’ that you play goes right down to less than 1/4.

If you’re combining items every 7-8 weeks, then you should start hitting t2s fairly quickly, and your first t3 within a year or two (as opposed to the decades it used to take).

t3 Leggy is better than any Epic, it’s obviously a long term goal, but if you’ve already stuck around this long...

*JAWS*, ShipCrusherCz, Sifa and 3 others like this.
  18. Shadow Moon!

Dude T1L<T4E and <<<T5E.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  19. Shadow Moon!

Dude the amount of epic and legendary parts required for T3L is unimaginable for me I just leveled up 2 legendaries to Level 10 and I am already out of Leggy parts. You can't buy them in shops.

YerJokinArnYer and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  20. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

True, though if you’re getting legendaries at a faster rate, than it’s not such a big deal to scrap the ones you don’t want for parts.

Ovidmikel likes this.