1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted special offer, but got basic diver\ why isn't offer in the shop ?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Newfie Shooter, 6 May 2017.

1. Newfie Shooter

Newfie Shooter New Member

I seen special offer thought it was just limited time not exclusive to me, so I went to shop, while doing so I first baught vip, then I thought I was buying an epic crate and two items with the Pearl diver for limited time, but nope, I feel suckered, it should be more direct or at least put the offer in the store where we can see it, because I baught what I saw and thought was the limited time offer, I do not see me making the same mistake twice, I'm disappointed and will not be investing again, this game is a very good, challenging game, it is hard to aquire items and other things, I have pushed through and struggled enough, why wouldn't I want an epic crate ? I have been playing for well over a month and a half, I have one epic weapon that I can't afford to upgrade, playing daily, opening all crates and finishing all challenges, I'm sorry, but this is very disappointing, and I hope you help others before it's too late.