1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Want an active guild that fleets together!!!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by FlashPara, 31 Aug 2017.

1. FlashPara

FlashPara New Member

Hey guys, i just hope the forums work well for recruitment as they did in other games for me.
    Well, i got addicted to this game and here i am, having 2 accounts, 1st account exp 24- shooter and fixer mainly - would be shifting to speeder gameplay in near future and 2nd account is still a baby, exp 13 speeder oriented. I need a guild that has active members , who have an active chat log and also have experienced players who could show path to their young padavans :)
    Also it would be appreciated if they would be able to fleet with me . I mean whats the purpose of guild if there are no guild wars ,ehhh.
    And yes, i dont need promotions,lol.
    Strong guild families would be preferred.
    Thank you for giving my thread your precious battling time.