1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Viewing other player's guild

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by P0rthos, 2 May 2017.

1. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Tap your own guild button. Switch to Invitations or Options tab. Exit out of that window with one of those tabs open. Now find an online player, and tap on their name, tap to see their guild. You will see the wrong window.

Sincerely,
    P0rthos aka "Weird Bug Finder"

2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    I do love reports of extreme edge cases i might have missed! :) I will look into this

3. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    What is "the wrong window" that you mention? Seems to work correctly for me.

4. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Gotta follow the steps exactly. Open your own guild, switch to the guild options tab for example. Close that tab. Then tap on a friend in friends list, tap on their guild, and u will see your guild options window instead of their guild list.

For example, here is ThunderSwords guild window showing the cereal killers guild options window. IMG_0479.PNG

5. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

I ran into this problem also.