1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Sharing Thread!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Blueee, 21 Mar 2018.

1. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Might need to do taht myself- I spent 7 months thinking that the AntiSnipe was just lucky and that I deserve to be at the sam level and then I see a video showing his tactics which are by far superior to my shoot. Still its pretty hard to use if u dont use flare and blast.

I have got to the point where I realise that maybe watching other people play might help me.

NietonoPanda and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Being up to date with the latest forum talk also works wonders. Since the forum is literally my social network(ask a dev to disclose my on-time here LOL) I know almost every trick ever written here.

Applying it is the real headache. Sometimes, you wanna shut down your brain, not look at tactics at all, be a total beast. Other times, you need to review yourself, "Is this speeder luring me into a trap? I saw his mates rush into the tunnel, there's a 50-50 chance they might regroup and ambush me... Yup! Time to run."

Da Carronade King likes this.
  3. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

Yes! I have always wanted to share my video! Here it is!

This was from a while ago.
    P.S. Don't bother subscribing, I quit uploading long ago. I am just to lazy.

4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I just started posting every now and then. I put 3 out for a base.

Cryix, rexaroni and Mr. Chompers like this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This video might get taken down but enjoy it while it lasts. The music is hindi, but I think language won't be a barrier here!

Cryix likes this.
  6. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

Great videos man! Very entertaining...keep em coming! (I play enfo mk5 wth swift, grenade, blast @ 2700 - 3000 infamy; so similar play style!)

Helluva lesson in piloting a speeder! Fun to watch.

Cryix, TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.