1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 4.1 "Teal-time Strategy!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 28 Nov 2018.

1. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

But the way it works now is adding a teal doesn't reduce the number of blue slots just the number of items so you can have 6BBBBB or 1T6BBBB which means you can run 2 big shields and then any 2 of bandaid, standard shield, or turbo. If the teals were to be increased then I would assume it could be 2T6BBBB which would allow the same blue config as one teal but it would make the teal actually useful.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

The gaurdian is really in need of a speed boost

3. Yakima

Yakima New Member

4. Yakima

Yakima New Member

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Translation:

Put back the Mk1, mk6 are very slow, please, the game was perfect when MK media.

My reply:

Actually, the ships that have been introduced are faster than the old mk1 models. You must use turbo, however. The new ships are stronger than the old ones, and allow you to compete with higher levelled players!

6. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

If you ever make another Guardian event, please contact me if you’re interested in the idea I had in mind. :D

7. ScrapKing

ScrapKing Active Member

But I don't care!!

8. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    Mega event!
    I'm all for something like this

Last edited: 16 Dec 2018
    Ultrah likes this.
  9. Subbie the Blaster

I played the guardian for a while. It is pure fun but no chance to survive without better teals so it retired for a while. In the meantime, i still didn't get reaper (lol) but am very close to get interceptor. Once i get reaper, i plan on making a reaper guild for reapers called 'The SubBay fleet'.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. Subbie the Blaster

The SubBay is a hidden place where thrown-out battlers gather, planning on making a revenge. The place itself is an abandoned subway station (with creepy green lights) where the Reaper itself was made.

11. Litcex

Litcex New Member

Wait, so now you will have to lives in ranked, because you need to ships, or you could fleet with 2, 3 or 4 teammates with you? Im confusion.

12. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

They said it will be "team deathmatch" so a first-to-10-kills type of battle (like in events). So yes, more than one life...

13. BrubbridiMessina

BrubbridiMessina New Member

[QUOTE = "TheAntiSnipe, post: 190727, membro: 8059"] Ottimo aggiornamento!

Domanda: qual è la distribuzione dello slot per il Guardian? [/ QUOTE]
    Shame ROVIO, I'm level 50, powerful ship, powerful weapons and I can not get to 1,900 of fame, a month ago I was 3,300 and now I do not arrive at 1900, in the battles I almost always do more damage and lose all my friends, battles are always scarce and always strong enemies, the fixer always against, every battle the enemies have the fixer that makes so many points, when it rarely happens to me does not do anything, the game is not fair but is controlled and managed as you want. CLOSE CLEARLY THAT TO GIVE UP NOTORIETY YOU SHOULD SPEND MONEY, OBVIOUSLY WHO SPENDS THE MONEY IS TREATED DIFFERENTLY, WHO DOES NOT SPEND YOU MISS IT OFTEN. THE LOTTERY THAT EVERY 12 TURNS SHOULD GIVE THE LEGEND AWARDS? BUT WHERE ARE THESE LEGENDARY PRIZES ARE? THE ONLY ONE IS ONLY THE OTHER 11 ARE EPIC, AND STRICTLY ALWAYS TAKING THE EPIC FIELDS ALWAYS, YOU WRITE AWARDS OF NON-LEGENDARY EPICES. LAST THING, IT IS STRANGE THAT IN THE DAILY MISSIONS WHEN THE GOLD IS LOADED THE AWARDS ARE IN GOLD, WHEN THEY ARE FULL OF SUGAR THE AWARDS ARE IN SUGAR, VERY STRANGE VERY STRANGE. Last thing, usually sinking a Defender right away is not easy, but when I have the Defender strangely I sink right away, strange very strange, it is very strange that the inactive are always on my team and in the enemy almost never happens, strange very strange Rovio.

14. TheAntiSnipe

1. You have me mistaken for Rovio staff, which I'm not.
    2. Screenshot_2018-12-27-13-48-46-894_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    I haven't spent a dime on Battle Bay(the VIP subscription is honorary) and I've just reached Nightmare at captain level 47. Out of all my gear, I have two tier 5 epics. It's you who needs to improve. Your rewards are just your bad luck, unfortunately. It happens. You're encountering strong enemies because you lost so much infamy. It's bad, it sucks, but you have to pull yourself back up.

Nikkie! and Redneck Messiah like this.
  15. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Wait... Rovio VOLUNTARILY paid for your VIP subscription?

16. TheAntiSnipe

Well, yeah!

17. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

5VKbvrjxpVJCM.gif

18. BrubbridiMessina

BrubbridiMessina New Member

19. Subbie the Blaster

Look mate, if you are are unsatisfied with the game, just quit like me. (Note: I didn't quit BB cuz I didn't like it)

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  20. Subbie the Blaster

He protec
    120px-SHIP_TANK_A_6.png
    He attac
    120px-SHIP_CANNON_6.png
    But most importantly
    Screenshot_2019-02-26-07-13-13-217_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    Subbie is bac

Nikkie! and Agile Vanguard like this.