1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Constructive criticism is fine, no one's saying you have to love this update. Personally I'm not a big fan of the "new and improved" control scheme (yet?) but I'm quite enjoying the agility buff with the old controls.

As far as your match there ... you're taking a Tier 1 Pepper Grinder into a match with Mk6/Mk7s and Epics. I can't say I'm surprised it isn't doing anything.

2. Nathan Carlson

Nathan Carlson New Member

My enforcer turns so fast now that 360 no scopes are easy

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

1834 - 1759 = 75 - previously, you said it was a "1000 life point reduction for maxed tesla shield"

4. GGodHand

GGodHand Member

Was really looking forward to the new update. After playing about a dozen matches, I’m considering quitting. I’m already used to the maxed agility, but it was much better before the update. I was expecting a small increase in agility, not blasting everything to max! What made them think this was a good idea? Most ships are like watching chickens run around randomly with their heads cut off. The maxed agility event was fun, but quite chaotic. It doesn’t feel right for ladder. A 20-30% agility increase would have been good, but this blast to max decision seems like it has broken the game for many people.

5. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

bring down agility adjustments a few notches... maybe about 30%... this is too much... gatling gun seems awesome though, can't wait to build a max epic of it. though, for clarification, it isn't classified as a cannon, is it? tried putting cannon perks but can't. so what's it's classification? same as carronade? maybe consider allowing the carronade damage perk to work on the gatling gun as well?

6. T rx

T rx New Member

Awesome update

Plz make guild quest count battle (damage) even if we lose plz plz

Ho Aerp likes this.
  7. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

it was clearly a mistype, i was meaning 100. BTW 75 is a lot, compare that with the fact that as speeder or enforcer you can not escpae from defender and shooter turret and the game is done.

AyasNade likes this.
  8. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

I think need add option to manually adjust ship and turt agility ..............

envylife, AyasNade, Smag and 2 others like this.
  9. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

I miss the way the ships go backward (reverse?).
    Couldnt use the new weapon yet but it should be dogdeable very easy now. It makes no sense at all.
    Wasted 1 min of my first match fighting against a wall. that was funny.

You screwed.png

10. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

this update neutralized the agility advantage of yellows, expect more reds and blues in the bay... i liked the agility event but i think somewhere halfway between the previous base agility and the max... this is way too much... my take would have been to increase base agility of all boats by around 20-40% and combine lube and rudder into 1 new item that also has a bit of hp bonus attributes. that way, players who choose to have an agility advantage can use that. with this update, nobody can get ahead in terms of agility.

this is not a good update in my opinion.

11. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Enforcers are out of control after this update,probably the use rate of enfos will significantly decrease if ppl can’t adopt to this change.HOWEVER,the front back thing on enfo is extremely powerful now,try it out,shooters are being trolled
    Btw I feel so much fun with the 100 ship agility on speeder,having so much fun
    P.S.enforcers are drunk now :)

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  12. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Click the hit point number.. I'm betting the base number is 1007, then if you have HP talents selected (+100), have 4 HP perks (+300), multiply that number by the multiplier (1407×1.45) ... which equals 2,040 HPs ..

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  13. BattleSage

BattleSage New Member

Well now our shooters control like some rediculous clown car, too much agility, looks like you guys took the worst special event and made it permenant. Should've just added respawn matches. I think I've put more time into this game than any console or phone game, and now I fear it is ruined. But hey now we can do tight little circles all day. Forced high agility is the worst.

14. S2C

S2C Member

Yeah seriously, the new agility is fun as hell on speeders. Even playing on the shooter is super fun now with more agility since i can turn without feeling like a whale

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  15. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Once I turned off the new camera system and autopilot stuff, I'm actually enjoying the increases agility and speed of the game in general ..

And the Gatling gun is actually a lot of fun :D

But the new achievement isn't working

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  16. SgtSwamp

SgtSwamp Member

Can we make a “How many 360s can you do mid battle achievement”? Love the update, but the agility needs to be dialed back a bit.

Smag likes this.
  17. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Dude, I bring Rare L6 Papergrinder with max talents for the Papergrinder.

Sometimes u need to test it in real battle.

Anyway, I was the main target for that battle, muhahahahaha

18. "har"Smash until the end

Yeah I could just do a less-than-1-second u turn on speeders and use nitro and those poor shooters will just miss their shots,enjoying the fun haha

19. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Finally some positive feedback!
    At work so cant test but I know in the event I got used to the agility after a few matches so adapting shouldnt be much of a problem.
    As for the new controls, will have to see how that plays out but I think I will be defaulting back to the old style after reading the feedback here.

20. "har"Smash until the end

You couldn’t play with the new controls,better set back the old controls which the camera will rotates as your ship turns.
    With the new controls you’ll just end up hugging the wall for the entire match XD

Ash KOT likes this.