1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.8 "From Battle Bay with Love!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 13 Feb 2018.

1. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

It' a good idea. But I think I can go 1 better. How about chest rewards for finishing a board instead of tokens. Yes you well get tokens for finishing quests but if you finished a board you get a chest. That way there's more insensitive to finish boards. Easy you get common normal uncommon hard rare and so on to legendary for impossible. Obviously they would have to make a legendary chest. (Probably not one that gives you a weapon but maybe 2 legendary pieces or something like that)

HuntingAssassin5397 likes this.
  2. Stig

Stig Member

But.... The raffle thing is fun! Lol. I don't care how they do it but rewards should be far better in more competitive rivalries. It will also help their pearl sales because right now, guilds are slowing down and metering quests so they don't get an impossible next rivalry. The result is less boost and pearly sales. Doing what I said or some variation of it will keep the spenders still at full throttle and buying lots of 5x boosts

3. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

This is why I said players should be restricted to 2 of any weapon or item.
    Players name. Guild and infamy have been blocked for the purpose of protecting the players info.
    And honestly don't we all hate that one shooter that has like 5 mines

Attached Files:

4. ondelespau

ondelespau New Member

honestly this is DISAPPOINTING since:
    1. I've been a loyal user of exp canon. Thanks to you smart devs, increasing its cooldown has made me lost 500 infamy, and the battle rewards I got significantly reduced.
    2. I've been a frequent user of tesla bolt each time i ride with speeder. Are you expecting me to switch to tesla shield? No way.

Pretty sure these changes are meant so that we players are forced to switch to other less popular weapons in which we have to upgrade them from scratch. But how do we even upgrade if we get less and less gold & sugars everytime we lose infamy?? Expecting us to buy golds & pearls from your store right? Keep dreaming.

This is major turn off, no more BB until further updates.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  5. w@x

w@x Member

Thanks for the quick fix re season end rewards + league demotions from nightmare

6. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Ok been over a week to adjust to vertical assist, STILL terrible please add a toggle asap so those that require assistance to shoot can get it and those skilled enough to shoot on their own can go back to enjoying the game...Thank you.
    Turkett

7. Iensu

Iensu New Member

Ironic or have they fixed the issue?
    I am still in Ace 1. But my infamy topped now at 4104, should be showing up at 2nd place - I am not even in the list at all...

8. Capitan Blyad

Capitan Blyad New Member

Ok my guild was fighting fair with other clans,after this valentine update,my clan started 2 fight clans with more people in it and also we can't get the 1st or 2n place cause they are much more active players and last war they beat us with 4 more quests than us,at least make the clan matchmaking by imfamy or by activity,or like before the update(p.s) am i the only one who thinks a survival mode against bots would be a verry good gamemode in battle bay?i personaly would LOVE to see this! Anyways thx for reading

Last edited: 27 Feb 2018
    PastelPiku likes this.
  9. Capitan Blyad

Capitan Blyad New Member

I agree,it must be fixed like before,or else is just basicly grinding resourses,but for ur guild,and is not fun at all

10. Capitan Blyad

Capitan Blyad New Member

Indeed,5 mined shooter is as annoying as facing a v.skilled big torp speeder user,but about cannons,i personaly prefer to face a cannon user rather a big torp.user cause this weapon is just realy pain to face against,also adding a restriction about 2 weapons,this would ruin alot of setups,so is not rly good idea,i think 3 weapon restriction is good,

11. Capitan Blyad

Capitan Blyad New Member

Also i made a new battle bay account and the matchmaking is INSANELY unfair,im lvl 10 shooter...fighting against lvl 30 shooters,is this fair?nonwonder why noobs quit playing this game so fast(to all of u joobs reading this,i feel verry sorry for you,and ik how u feel)

12. TK Dada

TK Dada New Member

Just a message to BATTLE BAY Developers....

You guys SU*K.
    with this new update u messed up a lot of things .
    Gaming was fun earlier which isint now.
    Seems like uguys made some unwanted changes without trying them urself.
    Could see a lot of people disappointed with this update. Nd might b quiting soon
    Wel, m calling it quits to this game which was more fun earlier.

13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I saw way more positive changes in this update than negative, and this was the general feedback from the community as a whole.
    Why don't you discuss the changes you didnt like, and say what you would like to see so we can have some form of discussion?
    Saying the devs suck and you want to quit with no real explanation of why is just pointless spam.

14. Calinette

Calinette New Member

Bonsoir j adorais ce jeux maintenant je me trouve contre des mk5 / 6 alors que je suis que mk4 autant dire moins de score, moins de récompense plus de galère.
    Là où je pense que beaucoup vont abandonnés ce jeux est sur l'histoire des rivalitées.nous sommes 1773ème et nous avons le malheur d'être actif sur la rivalité nous sommes contre les 53 ème ou le 123 ème mondiaux. Cette semaine alors que l'on est seulement à la fin du troisième tableau, ils ont déjà tous fini le 4 ème, tout ça parce que la première semaine de la mise à jour on a été hyper actif
    Là 'on ne se connecte même plus on est passé de 48 quêtes à 36. À quoi bon , pour arriver toujours à bas du tableau.

15. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Loving the update, apart from the vertical aim random crosshair jumping.

Makes me miss simple shots every 2nd game. The idea is probably good, but it just doesnt work.

Riddlerpaji, Iensu and Terry Morgan like this.
  16. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Yet it is terrible!!!! Especially if there are multiple speeders on unfriends. The banana hit box was hard to hit before now it is impossible. Plus the reticle really jumps around with them... Stop the mad aim ass/sist now!!!!!! Please!!!!

Turkett

Babablacksheep and fr4nk1yn like this.
  17. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Targeting is screwed. Big time. One if my best guildmates threatening to quit.

If I'm locked on to a target, speeder, and they come "close" the lock is lost and targeting snaps to a ship behind it. If I'm locked long distance and the ship backs out the reticle snaps in a random direction even if there is no other unfriends visible. Why wouldn't it just stay where it was?!

18. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

Ok on the whole the new update is ok. Yes I can see why explosive cannon was nerfed. It annoed me but I understand.

The new aim system really needs a look at. NO REALLY. I'm used to it but it's messed up

Please change guild rivalry back to how it was. Now I'm not saying it's all bad. The new quest system is good but guild rivalry matching sux. My guild is about 500 in the world but because we are super active we keep getting matched to the top 100s. Honestly how are we ment to win against people with all legendary weapons. It should go off combined infamy or world rank not matching you to any guild 100 ranks under or over.

Ideas for next update.
    1. I'm still pushing for a weapon damage screen after battle showing what weapons did what damage.
    2. Death match/battle royal mode (no fleets obviously) rewards for 1st 2nd and 3rd. But you would probably have to make special maps so thats a future idea.
    3rd. Please groop together Carronade. Mine. Rocket launcher and granade as these weapons don't have a class would be nice to have a guild quest with these weapons as there not as used as others. No idea what you'd call the groop. Maybe special class or something. You could probably introduce a new special class perk. Just an idea.

Last edited: 3 Mar 2018
  19. TK Dada

TK Dada New Member

No doubt Most of the update is definitely good but here are a few points thats hurting players...
    Could see atleast 90% of players are not comfortable with vertical assist. Which is the main reason people are loosing intreast in the game.
    I think u guys should either remove the vertical assist thing or give us a option of ON and Off.
    Its that simple.

Another very disturbing point is LAGGING.
    The game is lagging a lot. Making it very difficult to play. Players are loosing their hard earned infamys. Not a good thing.
    If your game is no more fun and much more frustration, then how could u expect people to play it further ?

Hope u getting my point, and do the needful to your and players good
    Thanks.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  20. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

Ok let me clarify something.
    Yes competitive game play is fun. The ability to custom your ship and upgrade weapons is awesome. The delvs are constantly adding new thing to game play. You get loads of free stuff (bonus).

BUT yes but.

All I see is people complaining. Oh they nerfed my super op weapon or this sux cos I lost infamy. Never giving a good reason. Ever think that the guys on the other team are just better. They are at the same infamy as you? But no it has to be the game cos your to awesome to lose

The fact is this is actually a very good well rounded game taking in to account strategy wave mechanics and team play. Now I will admit that it's not perfect (what game is) but instead of just getting on hear complaining why not try suggesting how to make it better. Yes I complain but I also make suggestions.

Good game delvs. One of a kind. Hope to see more game modes in the future

Last edited: 9 Mar 2018
    Tranced, Aether_Zero, EyesTv and 4 others like this.