1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.8 "From Battle Bay with Love!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 13 Feb 2018.

1. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    don't forget your duct tape healing are counted too , but not displayed in the total heal point .

2. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    as i said in #341 post , you can get 1st place in rivalry by losing ( complete less quest than your guild usually done ) so next rivalry , your guild will face less competitive guild = better chance to get 1st place / 42 tokens )

3. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    who gonna punish you :p ? every player have the same calculation , so good luck with your rivalry :)

BTW could you add me on the bay ? ign #CK tag #HWPSVDCK :) i'm still ace league

4. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    just play strategically , try to hold up , by complete less quest than usually your guild done . so next rivalry , your guild will have better chance to get 1 st place . meanwhile waiting the dev fix this . just play normal like you do before and leveled up your setup

5. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    Yes , you're right , every healing counted same as damage toward quest :)

6. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    savage , lol :p

7. Yadriel

Yadriel New Member

Speeders are gonna be so popular right now. Rip me and speeder users

8. Bruinthegreat

Bruinthegreat New Member

Let' just... I think this patch is B'S.
    NEW RULE:
    1) Get credit for any quest selected by doing.... well anything in the game.
    2) SUPER BONUS for ayone pays us on ALL quests selected... even Long Range Mortar when you don't have a Long Range Mortar. (Yes folx... I completed long range mortar... I have never even used one)
    3) some other useful still that rules 1) and 2) nullify.

HAPPY Valentine's Day. Now bend over.... and give me your wallet.

9. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

kindly fix trophy count on contribution. every board gives the same point multiplier and with this new update the trophy count is even more ridiculous (contributing more than the required in quest gives you tons of trophies and of course tokens). like 100k trophy ridiculous-type

thanks me later cheers!

10. arvind

arvind New Member

True after sometime people will ask .... speeder what they do where they gone completely extinct

11. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Really digging this update! The tesla bolt nerf was just enough to make it feel balanced, and my firebombs got the nerf/buff I asked for! They're harder to chain extra cannon damage onto, but they seem to be doing more damage on their own in general. The explosive cannon seems more balanced, though it could use just a little bit more projectile speed.
    And let's not forget the awesome changes to the guild quests!

12. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Nice approach towards quests..!
    Making it more interesting..well done
    And one more thing:
    DEVS DO PAY ATTENTION TO OUR POSTS!
    :p:p:p

ninjamutantti and A55A51N like this.
  13. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

It is as bad it seems
    There are 4 5% cooldown on buzzkill tree out of which one clashes with the tesla shield health increase so most of the speeders can't select it that makes it 17 sec with 3 cooldowns.
    And secondly if we do use cooldown perks than we would have to remove the time increasing perks on my tesla shield which would make me lose 3.2 sec of stun which is huge.
    And the problem won't be solved at all but will be increased.
    Now let's talk about rare tesla bolt with epic perks for time increasing it maxes out at 13 sec and cooldown is around the same time
    And if we go by cooldown perks it will 6% only so now cooldown will be 16 sec but the time of stun will be reduced below 10 sec.
    Is below 10 sec on tesla bolt good enough in nightmare league where people have weapons that do more that 2k-3k per shot?
    Does this make speeder viable to do 1 v 1 against enforcer who have twin shield each lasting 10 sec while bolt which is the only item that speeders have that can drop shield has cooldown of 20 sec.
    See the meta the enforcer and shooter dominate the nightmare now and the best speeders in the game have either shifted to enforcer or shooter or have stopped using tesla bolt.
    There are only 7-8 people rocking tesla bolt in top 50.

14. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

How did firebomb get buffed? Outer target got duration decreased.

Ex cannon got double nerfed... dps dropped 20% and range 10%, not enough worthy to be a 2 slot weapon now. Original dps and range was fine.

15. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

To add some emphasis on this, we are in the same guild.
    Every rivalry to date we have reached board 3, which is good for lower level players :)
    As a result we have always came 1st / 2nd in every rivalry, (80% of the time we come first).
    This rivalry we are dead last, our global rank is 1774, yet we are matched with guild ranks like 297, 323, 325, 411.
    Maybe we were given a bad hand, but there is no way we can compete in this rivalry with these monsters.
    Hopefully the algorithm will check activity based on number of quests cleared, and then put those guilds together.
    Would be a shame to have to leave the guild as we cannot compete, when we are a close bunch of friends who have played together for a long time now.

16. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Duration got nerfed, but it deals the full damage for the duration regardless of where they got hit.
    So where pre update you would have got caught near the edge and your health would tick down for 5hp, now its going to tick at max damage for the duration.
    I am preferring my fire bomb post update to be honest.

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Agreed. It feels great.

18. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

How much bonus are you talking about?

19. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Fleeting, doubles your contribution to the guild quests.

20. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Only guildmates can have this?

Poupichou likes this.