1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.8 "From Battle Bay with Love!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 13 Feb 2018.

1. Beckwin13

Beckwin13 New Member

Dude,
    kinda think of it, you do have a point. Looks like not only the weapons had a fair adjusting, the speeders, no offense, you guys are awesome, will be 10x annoying to deal with . Lol!

Da Carronade King likes this.
  2. ArmorX

ArmorX New Member

I refreshed my App Store just now and it gave me an update tab. Is there 2 updates cause it updated the game 3-4 hrs ago too.

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Repair pulse animation became gourgeous :D:D:D

4. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Sorry but cooldown perks on a Tesla bolt are far worse then duration increase perks and will never happen.

The change in my opinion is fine. Just means more thought has to go in to the use of your Tesla bolt.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Really? Gotta see tomorrow!

6. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    17 or 18 second cool down would have been much better for the Tesla bolt. 20 makes it useless. I don’t use ex cannon so hahahaha.

7. Fred91704

Fred91704 Member

The nerf is stupid now u killl defender too lmao..

VantaBlack likes this.
  8. d_p air

d_p air Member

Can somebody tell what does it mean: "Added automatic vertical shot leading to auto-aim"?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair @Miika
    @Dmg don
    The explosive cannon nerf just hurt every defender or at least 95 percent of them meta.
    If this is to be the new normal. Attributes buff and 4th weapon slot for defender has to be hot fix. Or fixed asap.

Plus the flare vs tesla shield bug. Hot fixed soon. Defender just became a worse boat with this Ex cannon nerf.

10. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Pink hearts everywhere lol i'm guess guessing they made it to recognize If a player is using pulse or duct tape. But i'm not sure because i don't have any duct tape

11. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

What a love-ly update! Those hearts look awesome :cool: ...

Omg, RIP my current loadout with bolt & ec on my speeder lol... I predict the rise of sniper especially and blast, also cool to see railgun being used a lot more in the meta atm.

It’s already been said here but enforcer with double epic shields (op) is now and we will continue to see a lot more of that especially with mines. Mines with double dmg perks and 2 range perks are now extremely op also in the current meta imho.

Have fun out on the bay guyz & great update as always! #spreadtheluv

ps- shoutout to the power rangers lol

12. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

13. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

@The Grim Repair

Any confirmation on carronade and defence not affecting it?

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  14. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

All these new features are good. I love the new item achievements where you can eventually get a legendary. It's the balancing I'm not too keen on. I see this update is more duration-focused than usual. Nerfing weapons in terms of cool down hardly affects shooters but it definitely affects the other ships. Defender was already weak and you decided to nerf their primary weapon two balance changes in a row. If you're gonna make the explosive weaker to its one slot point counterpart blast cannon in terms of range, projectile speed and DPS then please give back its 100% splash damage. Shooter and enforcers (who use double shield) are the ones who are really benefiting from this change.

Last edited: 13 Feb 2018
  15. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Syla5 likes this.
  16. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Ex cannon nerf will probably be negligible. The 2 or 3 seconds will only be noticeable on speeders, and only slightly. And the range nerf isn't actually a big deal; you were rarely going to hit from that range/distance anyway.

17. Cpt.urdad

Cpt.urdad Member

This crazy..i actually didnt think you would do this.. thank you guys for the hard work

18. Toopiff

Toopiff New Member

When will the update be ready ??????

19. Trium

Trium Active Member

Why you didn't add chances of getting pieces from scrapping?

For example, for me it was very surprising that chance of leg piece is 1% from premium chest.
    So this info if really essential

20. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

NERFED THE EX CANNON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :mad::eek::oops::oops::oops::(:(:mad: