1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.7 "Custom Battles"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 19 Dec 2017.

1. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    So finally, the carronade got buffed

Thanks so much,

Ok

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

They probably did it on purpose to make it less OP on speeders. On other boats that can’t stun you and quickly race into point blank range, the conflict is not an issue.

3. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

Nope you still have to just retrain them. Btw if it's the same crew member you can retrain as many skills as you want at the same time. It just stacks them adding an hour for every skill you retrain

4. LV42 ^ weksels

LV42 ^ weksels Member

Battle Bay player
    For custom battle u need to make 2 battle leaders! because if guild vs guild wanted to play.. its to stupid - 1st i need to invite all opponet guild in my friends and then wait till they accept and then make together - then enemy guild already make their custom battle and waitng for us ... before waiting everyone is already angry and so on... so on!
    U can fix problem easy with making 2 battle leaders! 1st one ho maked custom battle - just make someone one for 2nd leaader and they bouth invite players ho they want!
    Its super fast - 1min and all ready - not like now we spen 20min to build battle - and battle leader selected weakest our guild members to easer win!

Better and faster is when 2 select what they want!

Harsh Gupta Hulk likes this.
  5. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

It'd be nice to have some gold and sugar as rewards for custom battles ... Not as much as we get with regular battles, maybe a tenth of them, so as not to stimulate dishonest players to take advantage of the new battle mode

6. Parkourkid2000

Parkourkid2000 New Member

I can't play battle bay anymore. The game justcrashes no matter what I do. I look at the offer, game crashes. I want to check my shop, it crashes. I want to check the new update, game crashes before it even loads. It crashes with every little thing I do and each time I have to reload the game, which takes a like 2 minutes. As you can tell, it has become very frustrating to play bottle bay as you never know when it will crash next. Heck, it might even crash in a match, making me lose infamy and get reported as a floater! I don't know if the reason is because of my devices storage, the games size, the type of device I have (iPod touch 5th generation), or just because of problems with in the game itself, but I really want to be able to have an enjoyable time with this game free of all the problems my game gives me. I hope you can help me.

7. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Really? I never knew this? how do I do it?

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

@Banderas RIP to the lvl 50 leggy you scrapped

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

just press the skill u want to retrain then it should ask u if u want toretrain and it only takes an hour.
    I think u can stack them as well, i dont know for sure

Last edited: 19 Dec 2017
  10. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

O

11. GrizzlyMoose

Sorry trying to navigate this forum

12. GrizzlyMoose

Custom battles with no rewards sucks. I get it that some would take advantage of it and try to increase infamy.

Why not just have it so more than 2 members can fleet together or form a fleet that competes with another random fleet.

I realize that this would be complicated to do but I am also confident that the developers would be able to make it happen.

13. ViscountSniffit

Firstly, could you tone down the salt please? It doesn’t ‘suck’, it’s an entirely new game mode that we didn’t have before, and I’ve already had loads of fun, playing ridiculously unfair games (which I’m happy weren’t rated).

Secondly, give it time. The whole game is a work in progress, and we haven’t even had this feature for a day yet. I’m sure the devs will look at ways to enhance it going forward. I agree that there is certainly room for improvement when it comes to finding players.

benguin8 and Harsh Gupta Hulk like this.
  14. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

wait can u only play with friends
    if then everyone add ur player tags so i can mess around

15. guykakin

guykakin Member

Great update, loving enfo again... thanks for the hard work devs

16. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Yes i definitely agree with you

17. GrizzlyMoose

Salt? Not salt.....maybe sour grapes....lol.

And as I indicated I am confident that the developers will improve it later.

In the mean time battling without rewards does SUCK!!! IMHO

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  18. ViscountSniffit

On the flip side... always having to play rated games wasn’t ideal. Especially if you wanted to try out a new boat, or a different weapon combo, or team with a lower rated buddy.

At least now there is an option to play either way, and to sandbox new builds. Not to mention the scope for team tournaments etc...

19. Trevor Falk

Trevor Falk New Member

Open the menu and choose custom battle under battle log tab.

20. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Thanks for the 5v5s.

Thanks for the well deserved buffs.

Just wish you listened to us on some of the other things we shared with you guys in forums. Will keep my hopes up for the future updates and keep being patient I guess :)

vis1234567899 likes this.