1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.6 "Experienced Captains"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 14 Nov 2017.

1. jinesh

jinesh New Member

After update I am not able to play neither able to select quest lots of bugs with the release

2. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

That's a good thing you said, it also gives the time for the new recruitment of the members and one to change guilds as sometimes you get stuck to a guild which you don't wanna be, but you can't leave because if you leave, the rivalry rewards from the current guild and also from the new guild you joined both are nullified leaving you in nor here nor there kind of situation.If not possible for a day cool down get an hour or two hour window for the cool down after which you can apply that leave guild leave rewards rule.It will really be helpful

TenKLeagues and Vikeshot like this.
  3. TenKLeagues

TenKLeagues New Member

REQUEST for the new update: can you please add a locked icon and a click message to tell us which levels of each Captain are still locked and we can click to find out at what level he will be unlocked? I appreciate showing the captains in the advancement screen, but do it also in the captains screens. It will help with planning. Thank you!!

The Grim Repair likes this.
  4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

5. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

so you want less free stuff?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. mravgjoe

mravgjoe New Member

Anyone else getting this when trying to scrap look at picture then I have to hard close out of battle bay wtf someone help please !!!!

Attached Files:

7. The Grim Repair

Hey @yellowocean - we are looking at options here. Not everything can be updated / changed in 1 update and there are many things we are considering- so please hang in there. As usual I can’t make any promises but we’re also still thinking if /when / how we want to make changes to switching guilds and eligibility of rivalry rewards.

8. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

You reduced the income of epic parts and perals from raffles? Okay. Let me put it this way:
    I've been in a guild for about 6 weeks. We've got #1st place every week. I got eunogh perals for the EPIC container just last week.
    (Got mostly garbage)

-Not happy with this change, I loved the fact you can get the container for 'free' after a month and a half of playing hard

-It's not healthy for the game economy? PLEASE explain how is that, I'd love to hear that. Are you not making eunogh money? Because if everyone is getting EPIC parts from raffles, that just pushes a player to be ahead of the curve even more, not vice versa.

-If you're going to give me an explanation about how you are progressing too fast my anserw is this: I've been playing around 3-4 hours a day in the past week and I still haven't gotten the 90 parts I need for my level 27 (to 28) epic Napalm Launcher

-Other changes I support, except there is nothing on Fire Bomb. The weapon is fairly balanced, except the RANGE and the "drop time" that is cancer and you basically can't dodge

-But I guess the cannon fire bonus nerf was a indirect nerf to Fire Bomb aswell so I'll hopefully see less of that weapon

Not only you rarely get Epic parts from raffles, you have to go through UC parts over and over again

ALSO
    - You have the highest chance of getting the uncommon parts when raffleing(WOHO, 200 UC PARTS HECK YEA)

-Don't bother telling it's all RNG and the chances are equal for every reward.

9. Bong Mab

Bong Mab New Member

Why I don’t get 42000 Raffle after 1st guild guest like before?

10. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    I’ve been asking the same thing for numerous weeks on end without anything in reply and he gets a reply within 3 hours. Wow really.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Mysterion.nl

Mysterion.nl New Member

Please. Can i geth my 5x boost back from before the update. Every boost is gone that i dint activate. For days i dint accept them from my team mates. And now they are all gone...... not cool

Attached Files:

12. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

How bout some COMPENSATION ( Ledgendary Sniper, Swift Torp, Blast Cannon, 1mill in Raffle tickets ) Would be nice for ios users that haven't been able to play since update or contributing towards quest. Come on B.B this SUX ! ! !

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

In our family of guilds, a bunch of us recently got bumped into a higher infamy guild. We knew that moving up was going to cost us rewards, no matter when we moved. It would be nice to get a 24 hour period between matching for the next session to move freely. That would be a reasonable solution to allow people to move around without exploiting the token rewards.

Evilchicken235 likes this.
  14. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Any Dev's please comment on those .the XP system.is complete against fixers. This battle is an example . it lasted over 4 mins and I got 0 XP unacceptable. I've accepted I got less stars for .months cause I don't do most damage even though without me keeping the damage dealers alive they so and get the stars . but now I can play a 4 min battle and get 0 stars and 0 XP even though I healed over 20k helped the damage dealers stay alive and get there star AND XP complete nonsense . now I will be even longer lvl my captains up because I play fixer and 9 out of 10 times extend the battles llonger . this is completely unacceptable . tell me well do more damage I can't I haves one weapon my hob is to.heal the damage dealers but I do my job and get penalized . my suggestion none should play fixer you get shit all the way around less star less gold less sugar and now less XP.which means lvl.up captains take longer . why play fixer and be penalized ??? Completely broken

Attached Files:

Zotah likes this.
  15. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

yes, that has also been my concern the past 2 rivalries... i cannot kick or move around members without risking them not getting the rivalry rewards. Even if i wanna kick low contributing players, i don't wont them to lose on the bonus reward at the end, despite their low contribution, they still contributed so i don't want them to lose out on bonus rewards by kicking them prematurely. But if i kick them after the reset, they might not qualify for their next guild's rivalry bonus as well - that would be unfair for them.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Psst! Easter egg! Three slot items coming soon!

Phalgun likes this.
  17. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

well i hope you guys can bump up the priority level for this particular concern since, in my opinion, it is quite an urgent issue of the community.

What i have thought as a simple solution is to add a "join rivalry" button at the start of the rivalry season (assuming no in-between rivalry cooldown will be implemented in the future). if the player has not pressed the button, that player can freely move around any guild without risking forfeiture of any rivalry season rewards. Once a player has selected a guild to participate a rivalry in, that player must press "join rivalry" while being a member of that guild. once a player has joined a rivalry, that player is locked on to that guild's rivalry and can earn all possible tokens from that rivalry. That player can still move around other guilds but will not be able to contribute nor gain tokens from those guilds other than from his/her her chosen rivalry. The caveat here is that if the player takes too long to join a rivalry, he/she might lose out on the early rewards from the very easy board.

18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Can I rent an iPhone 5 till this gets fixed? Asking for a friend...

19. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Yes leading shots is hard. If it's not for you go get an EC. :D

When you are on a speeder it's just a little harder than when you are on a shooter or defender unless you are close enough to overcome the waves and target movement factors with a clear line of sight. I have been doing the same for some 4000 battles you must add to that less than 1000 count. ;)

And as @Shadow Moon! suggested please try it once and let us know.:)

20. The Grim Repair

Sounds like a similar idea in WoW to having an instance ID locked to you for a given week. We'll consider it!