1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrading items

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Badaboom, 9 May 2017.

1. Badaboom

Badaboom New Member

Hello. I've got a blast cannon and so now for an upgrade it asks for the same uncommon Blast cannon and some materials. When I come to the store I can't by a cannon it just doesn't have a button to by it. Maybe because I already have one

Attached Files:

2. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi there,

You can only get the first one directly from the store. You can get another uncommon item from a Star/Free Crate or the Daily Calendar. You'll find one soon enough :)

Happy Battling!
    Bennunator

Memorize likes this.
  3. Beachmasterii

Beachmasterii New Member

I am not able to upgrade my weapon because it says I need the same cannon level 1. I have the same cannon level 1 and the other 2 resources and gold needed, but it still is not letting me upgrade?

4. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hmmm - Is the cannon the same rarity? So if you have an uncommon one, do you have another uncommon? Do you have the green 'check' symbols on all needed materials?

-Bennunator

Memorize likes this.
  5. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Maybe the OP misunderstands... You need to have a second cannon of the same colour at level 1 to upgrade a level 10 cannon to level 11... Does that help at all?

6. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You also have crew talent needed for evolve (to tier 2 you need talent with II mark on it and to tier III you need that talent). There must be that "check" mark on that talent when you have activated it from crew talents.