1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrading a different skill character, effect other weapons?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bobbafed99, 1 May 2017.

1. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

IMG_4076.jpg IMG_4077.jpg Does it affects my missile damage if I upgrade Mortimer's area damage?
    I'm upgrading Blastian alot, because he's an expert in missile damage, but what about Mortimers damage, when we talk area damage, but for missiles? Or does it only count for mortars?

2. Memorize

Memorize Member

I'm pretty sure it work for Missile or even cannons. While you aiming cannons its have green drop point sure effect by Area Damage but too small to notice.
    If only work for mortars it would specified ( Mortars only)

Bobbafed99 likes this.
  3. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I'm under the impression that all point damage refers to cannons, carronades and anything without aoe. While area damage applies to everything from torpedoes to mortars and probably missles too since they have splash damage, although mortimer gets one skill that basically gives a minor critical if you can land the mortar on someone directly.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.