1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade system Rework

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by StormDevastator, 20 Mar 2018.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes, this would help me

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No, this would break the game

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. StormDevastator

StormDevastator New Member

Engineering student
    Hey guys,
    This is my first post, so you will most likely not know me.

I just got a great idea (Only I think so xD)

What if we could have a part of the old upgrading system back (the one before parts were introduced)

What my idea is
    Say you have a t4 epic item & 2 duplicates for it to make it a t5

Imagine if you could have a t4 & t2 Max and when you wanted to evolve your t4 to a t5, all you needed was this one t2 (since it has 2 t1 epics already in it) and the t5 (which was a t4) will be upgraded proportionally to a level which you could have if you hadn't spent the parts and sugar upgrading the t2 to max

This would not only encourage upgrading at lower levels, but also would make it a lot easier to have a upgraded dupe to use as another full fledged weapon

Say you had 6 of something and you don't have t5 evolution unlocked, just get 2 t3s and when the time comes go for the t5 and it'll still upgrade well beyond lvl41 which is base t5

My example would be I have a t4 epic explosive cannon and 2 dupes
    I haven't upgraded the dupes cuz it's a waste of parts and sugar
    If this was a thing I could have a t2 for a second weapon until I unlock t5 which is a long way
    And when I did unlock t5 I would not only just need this t2 but I'd actually get like a lvl 43 or 44 t5 due to parts put into the t2

This could also be useful at lower levels a lot say you just had 3 of something and. Only have t2 evolution unlocked, this would help you get a t2 Max and a t1 max to use while you unlock t3 and as soon as you unlock t3 just evolve and voila you have a lvl 24-26 ish t3 at the ready

I would do this just to save time on upgrading my weapons.

Say I have my t4 now but can't get t5 soon, so I put effort into making a t2 just so I can get a 43 or 44 epic when I unlock my t5. This would give you a small jump start on upgrading your new shiny t5

I feel like this would encourage players to play the game better

Tell me what you think about my idea.

Thank you,
    StormDevastator

Last edited: 20 Mar 2018
    Cryix, *JAWS* and PastelPiku like this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I have 2 tier 3 rare duct tapes. I wouldn't mind putting them together!

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Sounds good

4. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Yep.....nice idea.....

5. StormDevastator

Engineering student
    Any further suggestions would be helpful. :)

6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'd like to also be able to combine perks (for a price, of course, be it gold, sugar, pearls, or any combination of the 3). This would give the abundant lesser perks more value. Combining the perks, in addition to the cost of the lesser perks themselves, should total up to cost more than their rarer counterparts. This feature would be appreciated not to make it cheaper to get rare and epic perks, but to make it easier to find them at all.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  7. StormDevastator

Engineering student
    Yeah that sounds good, I'd be down to say combine 5 uncommon perks to make a rare at say +20% gold overall over a standard rare one. Same applies for epic.

PastelPiku likes this.