1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update-Situation

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mntr, 11 May 2018.

1. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Also, after update can you give everyone lotsa pearls (>1000) as a 'happy late anniversary' gift?

2. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

You said lots of pearls.... devs how about 3000 pearls. And an epic shield to everyone.

Call it the universal update party. And the gift.... "You know we love ya"

This sort of gifting will be well received.

@The Grim Repair

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  3. w@x

w@x Member

I don't think a quick paragraph a week would hinder anything, in fact, it would help out much more than you seem to realize. World of Warcraft began to do this under the exact same circumstances; players were tired of long waits, not enough communication with devs, forums got blown up, etc. And it ended up turning a mass exodus of players to very good internal marketing and made the players realize they were actually cared about. With more talks about long term philosophy/vision of the game. people would care less about immediate time tables and exacts of patch notes.

We all care about this game, the only difference is that with this outcry, we the players are showing it. I was just asked this morning by a guildie if this game was dying... I defended it.

zhinji, - Oskar -, Hodges and 8 others like this.
  4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Same like I did on this very thread, was defending devs themselves.

I do think a little update on what's going on and stuff would be nice.

*JAWS* likes this.
  5. Birddog4

Birddog4 Member

I definitely really enjoy the game and the style of play it is but I do think it would be an interesting idea to have an event every other or every third week, it would add a different objective for you to go for each week.
    I get that in a sense there are events already if you look at guild rivalry and season but besides that there isn’t much, and those are things that always happen so there isn’t much variety. Just an idea I had is to for say let players earn some pearls or parts or something of that nature each week by trying to win 3 stars on a few boats. This would encourage players to play other boats and they would have to make sure they are actually good otherwise they would never get a 3 star and it would also just give players some rewards that they need.

6. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

This explains everything about battle bay's developers.

7. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

I’ve read all the thread but in reality it’s quite simple.

It’s clear there’s a problem. Many many many players are getting bored of bb due to the repetitiveness of the game and the lack of updates and dev-player communication. On top of that we’re beginning to give up because we feel like no one’s hearing our petitions and suggestions and because we see no changes nor will to make a change.

The people who are in the forum complaining are the huge minority of the people that feel this way, we are the ones who take the time to try to do something for this game, the rest they don’t care/can’t participate due to language barriers. What afraids me the most is that it looks like devs are taking this in a really relaxed way, they keep on trying to distract our attention or justify themselves.

All I want to say is that if you keep doing things in the same way you’ll get the same results, and that I’m getting sick of feeling like if they cared really little about the players, who are the ones who actually pay for this game.
    And many will say “but no... that’s not true, they do care...”
    To this, in Spain to this we say: “Obras son amores y no buenas razones”, which basically means, “Love means deeds, not sweetwords“.

You should really make an analysis of the situation, take it seriously and change things. An easy, fast and good point where to start could be the dev-player communication. There are many good companies who are doing great at this, just a couple examples are CoC, Tanki online, Wow or Battle royale.

8. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Please don't compare Clash Royale or that Supercell thingy games with BATTLE BAY.CR and Battle Bay both have different gameplay and I like BB the most.Imagine CR at the time of first release(January 4,2016).It would be simple with no features.But now,it has got many features.This will apply to Battle Bay also.Just leave the Supercell gang to be in their way.We are the fans of BATTLE BAY,isn't it?This is Battle Bay forum.So,if u are really a BB fan,then don't criticise it and try to improve it.Tell some good suggestions in a polite way and the devs will surely accept it.The current players of Battle Bay must try to make BB the best game.But we are criticising it.I don't like this criticising thing.Just use your amazing brain and tell more good features that needs to be included in BATTLE BAY.:):):)

Yours faithfully,
    A REAL FAN OF BATTLE BAY
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

9. HAPPY SITHSHA

I understand your feeling,Miika.So,you are a small dev team,isn't it?Why don't u hire some more developers to your BB team?I can't be a developer now but if I were a developer,I would like to be a part of Battle Bay team.:):):)

10. HAPPY SITHSHA

What are u talking?No offence here:mad::mad:

11. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

Don't compare to CR? Done.
    Leave SC gang on their way? Done.
    Fans of bay, don't criticise? Done.
    Give suggestion in polite way? Check suggestion section since 2months o_O
    Developers accept it? Yea no update or hints since 2months, just wow.
    Make BB great again? Sure, how? Playing same old things everyday?
    We've used our amazing brain, see all the posts in this thread dude, you're clearly buttering developers, if you've any slightest idea please read all The posts in Thread
    No events, no new Things, no replies though many are spending loads of money for the game.

kencold and zhinji like this.
  12. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Am I the only one who remembers that an update (featuring things never seen before in such a game ) will be released soon, perhaps as soon as about a week?

Am I the only one who remembers that devs have signed NDA’s and therefore cannot give us leaks about what’s in the update without being in violation of that agreement and potentially terminated from their job?

Am I the only one who remembers that devs cannot give exact dates for updates as that would risk releasing substandard work if something in the process has slipped, or would mean that it could not be released earlier if the work had gone better than expected?

Am I the only one who reads these things and has patience?

13. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Whatever the update date! But please, make a 8 container promo again!!!

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  14. HAPPY SITHSHA

I see it:confused::confused::cool::cool:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Nikkie!, kencold and The Fashion Girl like this.
  15. The Fashion Girl

The Fashion Girl New Member

Ass smacker
    Whats that coming over the hedge. Is that a......
    Me too:D

Nikkie! likes this.
  16. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    First of all I didn’t start the CR talk Miika tried to compare not me.

Second being a fan of B.B. doesn’t mean I can’t play CR.

Third I supported the game enough I helped in many things and players events more than the dev.

Fourth I spent enough for them to care about the game.

Fifth the devs don’t care about you or me or any B.B. players.

Regards

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That's a lie, btw, since they have the forums and actually interact with players, and never ever behave lazily in case of a bug or glitch that is game-threatening. They are also highly efficient considering their output even without a large army of them. They probably even go waaaay beyond the call of duty by acting as mods and support as well.

Regards;)

18. HAPPY SITHSHA

Thanks for your kind reply,Antisnipe:):):)

19. HAPPY SITHSHA

Now we have all the nerfs and buffs we need.So,I think all the weapons are balanced now.People in the bay doesn't need any more weapons and yellow,blue,green items to be nerfed.So,we need new content not just buffs and nerfs.

#Protest against the Nerfs and Buffs:p:D:cool:

Nikkie! and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Balancing is important and shouldnt stop, maybe more buffs and less nerfs is the approach we need to have here.

*JAWS* likes this.