1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Update] opinions on visuals, content and experiences

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by behumble, 29 Sep 2017.

?

Like the update?

1. Yeah man its rad!

26.1%
  2. Finally! Love it!

35.5%
  3. No, nothing works.

8.0%
  4. still quitting

2.2%
  5. nah, its not enough

14.5%
  6. indifferent/no opinion

1.4%
  7. its terrible

0.7%
  8. its good

11.6%
  1. k406k

k406k Active Member

And you're welcome to your opinion, but no need to spam the forum with it.

2. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

I ain't spamming a thing, in this thread I am answering ppls concerns, wana keep going so we both spam this post?

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. k406k

k406k Active Member

With a tonne of posts.
    Personally I would like to see a refresh option, one every 24 hours should do it.

I would also like for the notice that I am missing a guild quests to be removed, when there are only two or one quest left on the table.

4. *Rubber Duck*

Am I limited on how many places I can post and try to help ppl? Isn't a forum for the community to communicate and help each other? Am I going around and forcing anyone to do something, am I bashing anyone with hate or name calling?

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    "Kill 10 ships with a Ballpark mortar"
    :mad::mad::mad:
    No-one that I know of in my guild even HAS a ballpark! (I could be wrong...)

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Can you think outside your own box for a second and imagine how it impacts others than a guild with 100 members to move around?

Imagine a 25 player guild of people who like eachother, Imagine all are playing in the Nightmare league. Now Imagine that neither has a Standard Mortar.
    That leaves few options: 1. Kick a friend and replace with a random. 2. Use lvl 10 rare for xxx games. Or spend pearls to find duplicates faster (which is the intended logic, I get that).

It is what it is, agreed on that. No need for you to educate others on how its fine because it doesnt affect a gathering of 100 p2w players though?

D3X, Miathan, Ultrah and 1 other person like this.
  7. *Rubber Duck*

The logic is there for all the guilds, I am think outside the box, u have a choice, adapt or dont...doesnt matter if ur a 1 man guild or a 1000 man guild u goda make changes if u want the most benefit

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. Kitterini

Offering feedback to consequences that you find to be poor is also an option :)

I'm sure we'll find a way to make it work, but updates that lead to either kicking members or ruining matches for others is worth discussing, no?

Gone are the days when you could report infamy tankers with lvl 10 weps and low mk ships, now they have a legitimate reason to use it. Do you think it leads to better games though?

Kazeshini, Ian, Miathan and 2 others like this.
  9. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Well i wish they change from kill to damage

10. *Rubber Duck*

It's see worth bringing up, im not saying this post is bad, and if u feel it is purposely hurting the team(I believe it is) then report them. Im srry if i put on that impression

11. Kitterini

Reporting someone for trying to do a Quest is just not going to result in anything :) Imagine the outrage if they start banning people for trying to help their guild with hard quests.

Ian, Riddlerpaji, Miathan and 3 others like this.
  12. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Worst part is that we can't even get new quests for the ones that have already been done. I'm looking at guilds with 25 quests but we can't got past 11 because we can't kill ships with napalm.

Tell me how to kill ships consistently with napalm without spamming napalm. And for that I'll have to use common and uncommon napalm because I don't have tier V epic napalm hanging around uselessly in my inventory which brings us back to main point of this post.

Its annoying but it's the only way to progress guild quests at the moment for us f2p players.

Miathan likes this.
  13. Kitterini

I think the easiest way to bypass is to make some alt accounts and farm Early game bots with (un)common weapons.

You need an open slot or willingness to kick a member out though.

Jumppanen likes this.
  14. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Report and kick everyone for not throwing Benjamins at this game is all what I'm getting from this thread.

15. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Well i hope theres preventation for newest member who just join to do guild quest.

16. *Rubber Duck*

Whats ur guild? Do u have a open spot in ur roster? Ill come help on my alt
    Screenshot_20170930-115809.png

Kitterini likes this.
  17. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

Totally disagree. I think it’s a great update. There’s motivation to use different things and actually compete in matches. The game sounds a little like pinball now but it’s fine. I think competition will increase over time and harder challenges and quests will probably require different weapons.

18. magician

magician New Member

For the moment i search for enforcer, defenders and fixers because my guild only have shooters and speders
    in a long time probably people use more enforcer, defender and speder and the rest of weapon for guild quest
    in a very long time, for the moment we need re-roll system one re-roll per day is to much you basically re-roll 7 quest all you need is a good quest and 3 or 4 people online and finish that quest in a few moments, i think is better one re-roll per 3 day.
    the guild quest encourages the use of other weapons and ships
    but a re-roll per 3 day, allows you to do the quest without so much difficulty

19. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Okay, honestly, I'm not sure what the problem is. Guild quests are more spread out because with multiple people, you're more likely to have at least one of every equipment type. If everyone in your guild is using the same setup, that's a problem with the guild itself and you guys need to broaden your horizons. I don't have a lot of sympathy for homogenous guilds that had no variation. You were able to get by before the guild system, what's wrong with taking a few weeks to level a new piece of gear? You're not penalized. (Though some quests should just be deleted entirely, no one's killing anything with Napalm >_>).

Plus, what's the solution? Only have quests show up for equipment guild members already have? Then what's the incentive to recruit more players? I don't want to see a clan get rewarded that is entirely Shooters with Snipers. Open guilds would get shafted in that system while only closed, picky guilds get any rewards.

*Rubber Duck* likes this.
  20. *Rubber Duck*

My alt kills ALOT with napalm. But I'm i agree with ya bud ty! If u wana reap the rewards ya goda change. If u don't wana do that u h onistly have no place to complain, it's ur fault not the updates