1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Update] opinions on visuals, content and experiences

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by behumble, 29 Sep 2017.

?

Like the update?

1. Yeah man its rad!

26.1%
  2. Finally! Love it!

35.5%
  3. No, nothing works.

8.0%
  4. still quitting

2.2%
  5. nah, its not enough

14.5%
  6. indifferent/no opinion

1.4%
  7. its terrible

0.7%
  8. its good

11.6%
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hell of an update. I've already seen the improvements. More fixers(probably because of the GQs), and I actually ran into a carronade user in the 1200s! Great work!

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

However, you CAN see what the badges are about at the end of the match, below star count. Also, yeah. It's really hard to control my rampaging speeder mk4 while getting a "Record" badge center-screen. Devs, change the position of the badges, or reduce the size, OR make them minimalistic(like a metal frame)

Schrödinger likes this.
  3. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Or give us the ability to hide them in Options all together.

Jdm7, The Otherguy, Miathan and 5 others like this.
  4. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    100% with you, that or be able to drag around where you want it to appear like you do for the HUD, or both

Schrödinger and The Otherguy like this.
  5. JJf

JJf Member

I agree with the problems Bobbafed and American Marauder mentioned.

Anyway, otherwise this is a great update! I love the guild quests. It means more fun with the guildmates, we have had so much conversations after the update. Doing the quests together is really fun, best thing in the game for a long time. Thanks for this!

6. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Even the sounds from the achievements are distracting. Especially when they sound like explosions or weapons.

7. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

The guild quests obviously need fixing. Why do we need to complete quests that require us to use items that we’re not familiar with? In my guild, we have quests that require kills with several types of mortars. None of us use mortars and I’m not stupid enough to buy a rare mortar from the shop to try to complete those quests. I thought everyone would be smart, but apparently there are now plenty of players using T1 epic or even rare items trying to complete those quests, which obviously makes battles even more unbalanced, especially when matchmaking is still broken when it comes to balanced teams.
    So you better start working on how you’re gonna fix this issue. I’m a smart player so obviously I’m not gonna throw my matches by using unfamiliar and unleveled weapons just because the quests require me to do that. And don’t even try this excuse: “Guilds can have up to 25 members. Surely at least one of them is using that item.” We all know that’s not always gonna be the case.

P.S., If you delete this thread, that means that I’m speaking the truth and we all know you don’t like it when us users are right and you developers are wrong.

8. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

I'd recommend ya look into a recruiting system and try to recruit members that cover all these weapons...thats part of thing u goda do now that guilds have a meaning other than infamy...u ether choose to care about ur global guild infamy rank(that gives u 0 rewards) or u care about recruiting new ppl to cover guild quests that rewards you....guild leaders are gona have to make a choice and ether change or don't change.

No need to run lvl 1 crap...just recruit ppl that have those items

9. *Rubber Duck*

Everyone asked for guilds to have a purpose...now they do

Epekka, Jdm7, Rock'N'Rolla and 5 others like this.
  10. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

That’s the problem - why are we supposed to recruit new members? That’s not how it’s supposed to work. Just because none of us guildmates use weapons that we hate or don’t have doesn’t mean we’re supposed to kick members and find new ones, or cash out on those weapons.

Babablacksheep and Miathan like this.
  11. Battle Bay Scrub

Battle Bay Scrub Member

Did you see the one for flare guns xd

12. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I have seen worse, i have seen nightmare players using mk1 ships, or even using tier 1 uncommon or even common items.

13. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Today since the update came out I played few battles with MK3 ships, one MK2 ship and one guy had epic swift torp level 30 and UNCOMMON FLARE GUN. All at 2500+ infamy points.

14. *Rubber Duck*

Yes exactly! U track who does very little contribution to your guild, remove them and get someone who does! Again it's your choice as a guild to do so...donu wana stay high in that global infamy rank that rewards u nothing or do u wana gain rewards for ur whole guild? The choice is in the leaders hands

Mr. Chompers and Elurien like this.
  15. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    we have the same issue with mortar in our guild. this is ridiculous. we need those to be refreshed.

• Percy • and Miathan like this.
  16. *Rubber Duck*

This is part of what it means to run a guild....if the guild has a purpose u kick and recruit members to adjust to what helps the guild as a whole

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  17. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Such evil quest. At least I'm still at the stage where T1 rare/epic can be used (~1000 infamy).

• Percy • likes this.
  18. *Rubber Duck*

If yall choose to run a t1 common u are hurting ur team...and i sure hope I come against ya in a match...RECRUIT PLAYERS WITH NEEDED ITEMS

• Percy • and Mr. Chompers like this.
  19. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

@*Rubber Duck* u need to understand this is a game not a corporation where I will employ people required to the amount of work needed.
    This is a game and the first and foremost purpose of a guild in any game is to form it with friends and have fun rest purpose are secondary not that there is a quest so I will turn my back on my friends and leave them because I want to run a corporation. A good player/ friend never does that.
    Secondly the problem will not be solved even if @Waveblower changes his guild memeber because other guild members too are running low tier weapons as waveblower suggested.
    And thirdly waveblower raffle pt will remain low even if his guildmate does the quest because he is not participating in them.
    The developers might have not foreseen this problem otherwise they would have provided the option to change quest.

Ultrah, _devill and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  20. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

And the team work is ruined played bunch of matches people are just doing their stuff that is trying to complete quests wtf man. Everyone is so keen on getting those kills by certain weapon that split second hesitancy is costing me matches. Saw one player who could have killed opponent with a EC but he waited to reload BC and in the process died and we lost the match. Annoyed:oops::mad: