1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bananas, 24 May 2018.

1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

That's what i've been telling them since the 'updates' i've never experienced being disconnected before. Now? 7 out of 10 games are disconnected in the first 15s. It's gotten worse before i will only be disconnected once then after the agonizing 15s + 10s reconnection, last few days i'm being disconnected multiple times in 1 battle.

2. WestKach1p

WestKach1p New Member

After last update, my screen flashes between black screen and homescreen... what should i do?

3. Fixer sa Recto

getting disconnected **** every f***ing 15s so frustrating

4. Fixer sa Recto

still getting disconnected on LTE and Lined Internet.
    provider: du

take a look i’ve already sent a screenshot of speed test.
    next time i will send a video how i was being disconnected

how long was i been complaining to this?

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Submit a support ticket
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  6. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I can see that in your country the disconnection rate got higher on 21.5. while the update didn't go out until 24.5. This indicates that the update is not the cause but general internet conditions in AE.

We have detailed statistics about disconnects and we follow these metrics regularly. It is just an unfortunate fact that the internet connection quality varies a lot around the world and some countries/operators have a lot less stable connection to US. Because the problem is not on our end or in the game there is not really anything we can do to improve the situation.

Here's an illustrative example how different disconnection rates and stability some selected countries are exhibiting:
    disconnects_per_country.png

7. Fixer sa Recto

here’s my account
    F7BE28D1-8B4A-45FB-B1BC-B4794767C61E.png
    if you can specifically check the disconnection history of this account even for 1 day you can see the 90% disconnection i was talking about

Last edited: 26 Jun 2018
    Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  8. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Here is a graph of your disconnections. There is definitely a raise in the disconnection rate within the last month but as you can see they started already before the update.
    If you compare you disconnections (7.-19.4. and 20.5 ->) to the previous statistics I shared about the average in your country you can see they line up perfectly. This indicates clearly that for some reason UAE is having severe connection issues to US. I would suggest you to contact your ISP and inquiry if they know anything about this.

disconnections.png
    As you can

9. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

I also experience frequent disconnect, I'm in Singapore(so internet connection should not be a problem).
    Disconnect happens randomly at maybe one per match for 1-2 times before being okay. After a while I disconnect again.
    Also, I receive notifications such as my account having being accessed from a different device even though I use it on only one(have secured account, remove access to my phone and reconnect).

My IGN is TechnoTew

10. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    That’s awesome miikia, it would be cool if there was a website where we could get those on demand

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  11. ceycey26

ceycey26 New Member

[29/06 13:01] ‪+(phone number modded out)‬: Hi. I bought a new phone. It is casper via f1 model .
    And i couldn't play battlebay. Why i dont know. I have called the customer service of casper. But they said. It is not our problem. There must be a matter with game. So i ask to you. Where can the problem be. What is the matter.
    [29/06 13:02] ‪+(phone number modded)‬: I want to play battlebay on my new smart phone. Please help me

12. Fixer sa Recto

just found out i disconnect on normal games but the event 1v1 doesn’t disconnect at all.

13. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello All

I already made another threads about lagging, but maybe it is better I tell it here.

Since the update the game is quite often lagging so much. The movements of the waves and boats are so shaky, even steering the boat is a pain. Today it is just not playable, it is that bad.

My device (Samsung Tab S) is fine, internet connection is more than fine, wifi is fine, ping is fine....okay I am not fine, but that is nithing to do with this..

Please Devs take a look at it.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Flint

ayush chouhan likes this.
  14. Fixer sa Recto

damn 4 months since my last post and still being disconnected. check the minigun update. game's working fine back then even on 400 ping