1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bananas, 24 May 2018.

1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

oh boy guess i have to live with it. :( i just do hope i don't get reported for floating because of this. :(

2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Ever since the update my game is more prone to crashing when I tab out to reply to a text or discord message. Used to be like 10% or less, now about 90% of the time I return to a frozen screen, even if I was just chilling in the harbor.

3. PastelPiku

Security
    Cool nobody has mentioned this. The new SFX for capture ticking, it's cool, but I don't wanna hear it forever. Except that I do.

When someone enters the capture point, it starts, when they leave, it stops. I believe it also stops if the battle ends. But if someone is capturing and I leave the battle prematurely, either by opting to not spectate or close a replay, the ticking will continue indefinitely until I restart the app.

4. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

I was gonna but I'm far too lazy to type out a long elaborate post explaining it (like you did). I knew someone was going to bring this up soon, so I left it be. :)

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, @PastelPiku is the hero we need but don't deserve lol

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

same for me :)
    As soon as I switch apps even for a few seconds I have to restart the app to get it going again.

7. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

I
    I was so close to breaking my phone so frustrating to get lag more often even though my observations tell me this lagging has increased after update but believing ur investigation; has to give shit talk my internet provider

8. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

How can i test if lag is because of my internet connection or its something to do with game. I'm so confused whom to blame.

@ around 30-40% of battles I lagged so heavily after update
    Please help

9. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Feel free to just shoot us a simple message like "Capturing sound stays on if you exit the battle while it's playing" :)

10. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

@Zeus @Miika @The Grim Repair , I don't know whether it has been reported earlier or not but for last couple of days I am getting this bug/problem of screen going black after watching advertisement and then we have to restart the game again to get to the main screen/bay , which sometimes led to the bonus rewards being strap off. If possible kindly look into this bug/problem and solve it. I am Android system user with Moto G5,
    I have seen one more bug/issue which was said to be fixed or balanced but, I guess it hasn't been done and that is the trophy points of Protector quest in which fixer do the quests and a high amount of trophy points is given to them in respect to damage dealer, it was said that there will some balancing it but I haven't found as such thing, also my last query was also genuine and its still happening at least to me. I am posting this as you said to tell you guys the problem or bugs still not sorted or emerged as new. If you there won't be any heed to it then how can be the discussion constructive and we can help.I have Nothing against any body.
    There is also another issue which can be cleared from my side I guess but if you can have a look around it would be better that is that when i switch apps or unlock the screen and the app was on it gets freeze and I have to restart the app again.

11. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

I'd love to, next time I see you in the bay.
    ;)

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lmao:D

13. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Haha master of editing and comedy

PastelPiku and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  14. PastelPiku

Security
    You guys are funny, I was actually thinking of shortening it because the message would be just as clear but I had already written it out and like everyone else I was too lazy to edit it :D

15. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

I don't know about others,but still I am facing this screen freeze problem as soon as the mobile unlocks or switching apps, Its just ridiculous also as soon as a call come and you receive/dismiss it, and come back to app the screen goes back and again we have to start the app. But do look into it.

16. Eggsy

Eggsy New Member

I'm getting the same issue on my Pixel

17. Miika

Miika Game Lead

This is a bug that the game does not declare support for ultra wide screens. You can force the game to go to full screen from the full screen application options in Android system settings.

PastelPiku and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  18. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

19. Chandu JR

Chandu JR New Member

Any info from Unity about the latest update device freezing bug?

PastelPiku likes this.
  20. Shocky

Shocky Member

Greetings & Salutations,
    This is a overheat issue with the new update regarding; ANDROID USERS
    The game is using way more ram & battery power then really needed causing android phones to overheat.

Android Version; 7.1.1
    Issues; Phone overheating after 15 minutes of use. Almost becoming unbearable to play causing fingers to burn.

Attached Files: