1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unusual infamy loss

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Tobias Åström, 31 Jul 2018.

1. Tobias Åström

Tobias Åström New Member

The last game I played I started with 4024 infamy but ended up with a loss losing 24 infamy, but when the end screen disappears and I se my infamy it’s below 4000...what the hell is this kind of rip off?

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The infamy server is delayed a bit. If you saw yourself at 4024 infamy at the beginning of your match, the previous game may not have ended, or may not have been updated at the central server..., so it would apply two deductions from your infamy by the time you looked at it.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  3. Tobias Åström

Tobias Åström New Member

Could be,if I had played more then one game, i only played one game and lost and felt I didn’t want to play more.
    So I don’t think that’s the problem

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Without screenshots of your battle log with these battles, there's no way of us knowing what happened.

5. Tobias Åström

Tobias Åström New Member

Before and after pictures
    (I’m the fixer)

Attached Files:

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

It's just a rounding issue. A lot of people don't know that the infamy (afaik) is not actually a whole number. There are decimals that are rounded and we don't see. So you probably lost like 24.4 infamy and that pushed you to below 3999.5 infamy.

7. Tobias Åström

Tobias Åström New Member

Well that explains a lot , lol

Thank for all answers!

Help I Cant Swim likes this.