1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unpickable repair boxes

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Miathan, 2 Oct 2017.

1. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This is an old bug. It's somewhat rare, but I've seen it many times by now. What happens is that I throw a repair box on the water, and even though it's visibly there, it's not really there, and moving into it does nothing. A real troll box. Since I just experienced this for the umpteenth time, I took a screenshot. As you can see, I'm floating on / in a box, but it refuses to heal me.

[​IMG]

2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

This is very likely due to lag in one way or another. The good news is though, that there is no general bug in game with repair boxes, before and after the update.
    Not much we can do but I would suggest to have a look at your ping and internet connection type.

3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Uh, this surprises me. My connection is generally very good. For example, I never get the lag misses that so many people complain about.

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I'll definitely bring it up for another review, but it is very unlikely to be a general bug- we have received very few reports and tests on our end didn't reproduce this happening

5. Fiorell

Fiorell Active Member

I also had this randomly. Including:

• Repair boxes do not react.
    • Overboost pressed, cooldown starts, but no overboost applied.
    • Enemies disappearing / popping up in front of me.
    • Lag during shots.

I didn't have those before the update. And I still use the same cable connection as before. No other programs are using the connection. The internet connection is stable as always and has a low ping.
    I guess overall people are playing longer now (I do - and the guys in my guild also do) and the servers get more traffic, which they seem to have problems to handle.