1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfriend you Rovio

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by boagente75, 5 Aug 2018.

1. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I'd be shocked to find out that the devs were messing with RNG based on how much you pay. This just seems like a conspiracy theory that has no concrete evidence.

I do like your game categories though. :D

Riddlerpaji and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  2. boagente75

boagente75 Member

I’m not saying they do. Cannot prove it. It’s just too much of a coincidence imo. I’m stopping to pay now, by end of the month my vip subscription will also be cancelled. Let’s see if there is a trigger to bring my attention back :)

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've gone on and off VIP and I'm 100% certain it does not give more favorable RNG... because it is consistently bad for me across the board. What you get with P2W is the ability to purchase the insanely priced item specific deals. Short of that you are still forced into RNG with random "you get 1 of these 4 items" (which I did once and got the only one I didn't need), or Epic Containers... I got a single usable item out of 6 Containers. Are the 8 Epic Container deals worth $100? Based on my track record, that would be an emphatic NO... but then again I bought with pearls rather than cash.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Those are the best deals in the game. Under half the cost of purchasing them normally. I got lots of good stuff from them.

5. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

2 leggie perks last weekend....mine and rudder perks.....scrap! :confused:
    Also kept getting legendary green pieces....never use a fixer :(

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I got the rudder perk too :p

craz¥burd likes this.
  7. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Hey! At least when you obtain a wanted legendary, you'll have a source of parts and powercells!

Hazimi, Nam_Nam and craz¥burd like this.
  8. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

True and it paid off my mk7 shooter :cool::p:D needed that extra gold, gottit!

9. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    I guess it's time to pee my pants...

10. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I’ve gotten 38 red pieces and only 6 blue pieces (leggy)

With only 4 colors, it’s crazy that none of my last 20 were blue, but that’s rng for ya.

11. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Well, red pieces are nothing to complain about

There are 19+6+6+4=35 different items

6 are blue

On average, you get 6/35 blue pieces per piece, so it takes, on average, 35/6 pieces to get a blue. That’s about 1 in 6. 1 in 20 is rare, but that’s how RNG works.

What's Up Player and Djradnad like this.
  12. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

You are correct, but I forgot to mention that I’ve had 22 yellow pieces which have 6 items just like the 6 blue items that I only have 6 of.. just my luck with rng :)

13. Star Coke

Star Coke New Member

Yeah, it’s really frustrating when you almost never get any good epics. I already am starting to think that I should stop buying pearls, used to be a heavy spender, now just a light, soon, I’ll quit this game and definitely not come back.

14. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Im on the same boat as Boa, most of the yellows are launcher, blues are rudder and reds are mortars. I will stop spending from now cause most of the FTP seem to have much better draw than i do. FTP FTW!

15. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I am F2P since beginning my first legendary combine was a Railgun and second a LRM. I am enforcer/speeder main.

16. Stalie

Stalie Member

This is again based on the Averages of the game. Over so many years of spinning each player will get the same opportunities. The problem with this formula is that the RNG gives players perks and items that they don't need ( like the stupid Rudder) and the silly (gear lube) That's for the first few years of playing this game and then later you'll maybe receive other perks.
    Which at this point players have lost interest and moved onto other games.
    Why don't you give perks and items to match our already existing items in our Bag??? You already have that formula in place for the daily Quests! It's not rocket science, and if you don't want to provide us with the perks / Items needed to improve our current set up then please give us the choice of 2 items/ perks per spin to allow us to have some sort of control of what we get!!!

17. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This would fix a lot. No one is going to devote years of frustration to get what they need. For example, I've been waiting for an Epic duplicate for 3 of my 5 weapons since 2017. Just one of two weapon types. I'm getting everything else... but not the ones I actually use. In fact in my other two slots, I only started using them because it's what RNG gave me epic copies of.

That lack of control is insanely frustrating, and I'm bitter every day about getting multiples of literally every other weapon than the two I actually want to use.

18. boagente75

boagente75 Member

I meant I’m not gonna spend a cent into this game starting by end of the month. That’s why I’m going off VIP. Cancelled the subscription already but had paid for the month.

Nam_Nam, xxxBISMARCKxxx and Stalie like this.
  19. boagente75

boagente75 Member

Update on event perks: why is it that reach mortar perk is the constant perk in all events? Most of the other perks keep coming and going from the possible awards but mortar perk is always there. And of course who gets a legendary mortar perk? Hahahaha, Boa for sure :)

20. boagente75

boagente75 Member

I think someone already suggested it. Why not go in circles of the possibilities of giving legendary items from combinations? If there are 6 items of a color, when you receive one, just choose from remaining 5 next time. And 4,3,...