1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Under equipped boats

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by cafucito, 19 Sep 2018.

1. cafucito

cafucito New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, if its not, please move it where it belongs

Since the new game mode was introduced, there´s been an annoying practice from many players (number increases permanently)
    Since the event matchmaking is based mostly on ship equipment score, many players are using their worst boats (not upgraded to its possibilities) in order to get easier enemies
    I think we have been very patient with this, and now the game is impossible to play with infamies between 0-2500
    There is not a single battle where you dont get a +4000 infamy player using a mk3 with T5 legendaries
    I get killed in two shots (only one sometimes)
    So, I think we need Rovio to tell us what exactly is being done about this
    Not to whom, but what
    The game is getting really boring

2. flipiwin

flipiwin New Member

AGREED MAN!!!

3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    This is fine
    This is your inquiry

Tbh incentive is key. Best way to stop seal clubbing is to reward doing the opposite. Increase rewards for players with higher gear score to keep them from using trash ships with only a few extremely powerful items. But I won't elaborate here because there are threads on this topic already in the suggestions section.