1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbalanced matchmaking

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Digvijay Sambyal, 18 Aug 2017.

1. disorder

disorder Active Member

how change boat when you don't have the lvl???

2. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Lvl up?

3. Chumy

Chumy New Member

They’re need to be more pearls as an reward like idk 1000 if u have the most epic play ever or 100 a the least it sucks not being able to get any good wepons or evolve them so pls battle bay pls you need to do like a peral donation to everyone depending on they’re ranks like nightmare gets the most like 10000 and next gets like 5000 and everything below that gets like 1000? Idk I just want a legendary item or make it easier to get a lot of pearls like idk reducing the prices depending on ur level low level has super cheap thing and high level has super expensive because I haven’t even been able to open a 10x box and it makes me feel like I don’t try hard enough but I’m super good. And one more thing if ur going to price things up $100 make it worth they’re wile because there are tons of online cheats that are free and u get more pearls.

Thanks for your time pls respond thank you

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

There are absolutely no cheats that would allow players to get free pearls. There are only hoaxes and scams to made look like so, so you would give them your password or install their malware.

iRSS and The Otherguy like this.
  5. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Didn't you literally make a thread saying you're quitting over this exact issue?