1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unbalanced match making may make me quit

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Buzz..., 20 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

This is the problem , i often find i am now carrying severall players on the match which means in the end we lose anyway , which means at mk4 i am sitting at 800 infamy watching mk2s get one shotted by mk5s

2. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

Hahahahaha! That is all...

3. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

This guys think that the place where we are today we achieved it with so much ease and the devs all helped us by giving us straight 100 battle wins , clearly its not like that, even if you go on to win matches by the help of your team only or by luck, one time will come when those things won't help you then for what you will whine upon.
    We also sometimes think that the matchup was wrong and how can they do this, but we got used to it why because we know that even with that a battle can be won with right game strategy and teamwork.Yeah sometimes you can get a high infamy enemy but that happens 1 or 2 times out of 20 (can be out of 10 for you guys).
    What you guys think that winning is easy,I'll tell what the next problem you will say is we can't reach 1300 infamy or the ships all there are mk5 ones so how do we fight with those weapons,answer is same get your weapons damage, get your crew's talents increased you crew have no significant talent at all no matter how good you can play or can control your ship you will still lack the capacity to win against those guys in terms of the damage.And stop saying that all ships have got T5 weapons do you even know that you get tier 5 weapons when you crossed around captains level 33 and that too by training one or two crew completely so that to get evolution 5 and those guys are already past 1600-1700.
    Also what is that you keep asking for prove don't be a baby if you are giving psychology facts that means you must be grown up so act like one or you are just a boy who read something and is putting it here as it sounds cool,And I bet you guys haven't even fought 1500 battles yet.Play It as game not as war and as I said before you will understand more the more battles you fight,also to get good weapons try to open 1-2 premium chest.
    P.S - None of my weapons are even T4 {even some T3 weapons and items are not fully level up} and i am at 2000+ infamy and get to fight the guys with T5 weapons but I don't start a thread.

Last edited: 23 Nov 2017
    The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. Sandz

Sandz New Member

Like what is this match. ignoring the fact that i have two people who did nothing, these are the kind of lopsided matches i have to play over and over as an mk2
    screenshot.png

5. Harsh Gupta Hulk

whats wrong in it ??

6. vis1234567899

that is nothing i sometimes do 8000 damage at 800 infamy and lose

7. Harsh Gupta Hulk

right on man and i bet you don't cry in the forum.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. vis1234567899

the thing is a lot of those i carry are mk2-3s as well as other mk4s

9. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I thought new Ace 1 match making couldn't get any worse since it's pretty unfair but they've somehow managed to make it worse with this true infamy bs. Bravo.

_devill likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

xD. I'm coming to Ace 1 in a few months. Maybe I(undercover Rovio employee(said by the brilliant @Kean )) want you to stay there...:po_O Okay just joking. Now I'm scared of getting to Ace 1

11. EyeOfDoom

If you don't mind carrying warrior noobs, You should be good.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

I mind terribly. I can't stand idiots who can't lead their shots. How, remind me, can one miss a sniper shot on an overboosting speeder? Oh, ya. NOOBISM.

13. EyeOfDoom

Against nightmare opponents on top of that

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Buddy, believe me, I’ve been there.

The problem of matchmaking is beyond its algorithm. For low level/infamy ships, matches are worse. People just didnt realize, yet, that it’s game is all about team work. So most of those Matches you see ppl fuzzing arround, going alone, ignoring their mates, literally playing like shit. Sounds more like a free for all. For those cases, you will just need to push your ship and skills foward. Just keep improving. For Christ sake I’ve left those low infamy matches and league behind, they push you down.

Now, for high level and high infamy players, we have a proper system problem in matching. Most of the time you see: stronger team + fixer; strong team with 3 or 4 ships with same kind of weapon (most of the time, they are all LONG RANGE weapons like flare bomb, Bertha, mortars, missile), most of them with combos; 4 speeders or enfos in enemy team or 3 defenders + fixer. And yup.. it became unbearable. Some of those combinations can lead to an overpowered team.

Some examples that I’ve experienced:

4 Enfos: Probably Tesla stunning all time + easy Dodging.

4 Speeders: Probably Tesla stunning all time + high speed hit and run; high difficult to hit due nitro or overboost; high use of nitro to avoid damage.

3 Defenders: High sum of HP on enemy team.

3 or 4 ships with cumulative long range weapons: They hide and hit Easley, hard to enclosure battle.

15. Kean

Kean Member

I hope the developers will consider adding a yellow slot for shooter so that the shooter(s) can stun the speeder! Wishfully hope!

16. TheAntiSnipe

Naw, that would be too much for the mid game...

-SeeKnDeStRoY- and A55A51N like this.
  17. EyeOfDoom

I really don't know what to say about this. this new system is treating me like a nightmare player because my last season top was 3800. Now I'm getting piece of sh!t matches like these because my 'true' infamy is 3800. Or I'm paired with bunch of ace 3s who can't even last 30 seconds in ace 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Am I the only one that think the matchmaking has improved?

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  19. TheAntiSnipe

It has, IMO. I saw you in action this morning, but your team had an idiotic mk2 with dual carros. It was a replay. 3 speeders on both teams. The battle wrapped up quick tho.

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.