1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to open season reward box

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Vedantp., 5 Feb 2019.

1. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

Can you please fix the problem that I am unable to open season reward box from last week. I get a message that I need more inventory space but I got enough for the box to open up. My game name is Vedantp. #FWNDGXHK

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

How much space do you have? If the crate has been moved to your inventory then it can require quite a lot of empty slots to open. I remember grey crates require at least 3 empty slots (IIRC), and the new season boxes have way more stuff...

B38C18D5-D83D-4018-BE35-6830E8B0400B.png

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

I had three to four empty space when I tried opening it. With all honesty I can open grey box with one space. Or any other box with one space. The support team just need to fix my issue. I m not the only one. Plus cuz of their glitch In the system I ain’t gonna go use my power cells or scrap epics like that.

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You can open them with one space if they’re in the shop, because shop purchases let you overflow your inventory. However, if a crate gets sent to your inventory unopened (for example if you disconnect before opening it), then you don’t get the overflow anymore, so it requires at least 3 empty slots to open it.

Since the season boxes contain considerably more items, it’s possible that you might need 8-10 free slots to open it.

I agree with you that needing 4+ slots to open something is unreasonable, and should probably be classed as a bug.

Having said that, I sincerely doubt anyone is going to fix this for you anytime soon. At best, it’s something that might get patched in a future update. So your best option is probably still to try and clear more space until it works.

Nikkie! likes this.