1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to open season reward box

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Vedantp., 5 Feb 2019.

1. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

Can you please fix the problem that I am unable to open season reward box from last week. I get a message that I need more inventory space but I got enough for the box to open up. My game name is Vedantp. #FWNDGXHK

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

How much space do you have? If the crate has been moved to your inventory then it can require quite a lot of empty slots to open. I remember grey crates require at least 3 empty slots (IIRC), and the new season boxes have way more stuff...

B38C18D5-D83D-4018-BE35-6830E8B0400B.png

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

I had three to four empty space when I tried opening it. With all honesty I can open grey box with one space. Or any other box with one space. The support team just need to fix my issue. I m not the only one. Plus cuz of their glitch In the system I ain’t gonna go use my power cells or scrap epics like that.

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You can open them with one space if they’re in the shop, because shop purchases let you overflow your inventory. However, if a crate gets sent to your inventory unopened (for example if you disconnect before opening it), then you don’t get the overflow anymore, so it requires at least 3 empty slots to open it.

Since the season boxes contain considerably more items, it’s possible that you might need 8-10 free slots to open it.

I agree with you that needing 4+ slots to open something is unreasonable, and should probably be classed as a bug.

Having said that, I sincerely doubt anyone is going to fix this for you anytime soon. At best, it’s something that might get patched in a future update. So your best option is probably still to try and clear more space until it works.

Nikkie! likes this.