1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to drive forward right after respawn

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Sunny Jose-Deopersaud, 24 Dec 2018.

1. Sunny Jose-Deopersaud

Sunny Jose-Deopersaud Member

During TDM style games I have had issues going forward after respawning. I have the cruise control feature on and it will not stick, I'll spin in circles. I also have reversing turned on, I can drive backwards without issue. This happens with every single ship minus reaper and fixer because I don't use them. Using nitro will get me unstuck, but turbo will not. Autopilot works too, but only if I leave it on for a few seconds. This issue has plagued me since the addition of the TDM style email, occuring about 50% of the time. It really makes that speed and invulnerability buff useless .

Tired of this buggy crap meanwhile you guys are happy to jam "sales" down my throat when I open the game. This ship has holes and you need more than a bucket to stop this from sinking