1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Train] Bug?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JhonnyNS, 22 Jun 2018.

1. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yes. The longer the duration you are hurrying the less the per-hour cost is.

Rainbow Warrior and JhonnyNS like this.
  2. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Thanks for your clarifications and the great work of all the team.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

This isn't the solution, just my opinion.
    Why u wanna hurry training? the eager to get mk7 and to wait for that gives u more satisfaction, than to hurry. In the end after u get mk7 the surprise is over u get bored and u regret the training hurry.
    The joy to get mk7 after u toil hard gives the real satisfaction. There is saying too.

Moreover it takes that long to get mk7 because u need to master how to handle mk7, getting mk7 soon and then just not playing to its par is not all joy

4. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I'm not being rude, but relax my friend, you do not have to worry about my reasons or satisfactions.

You are free, and can expect the training and have all the satisfaction and control you desire.

5. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Hmm let's see ... I think I got it figured out ... You pay vip to get training 20% faster . So if you hurry that training tour paying for hurrying that training 20% faster ...... That about rite hmmmm