1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Trading system??

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Night_Light, 26 May 2017.

Tags:
?

Will there ever be a trading system introduced

Poll closed 26 May 2018.
  1. Enable users to make advancements in their weapons and further more

66.7%
  2. Players can finish their collected weapon parts

83.3%
  3. Players can get collected pieces so they can finish their weapons

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Night_Light

Night_Light New Member

Trading systems would be a dream! Trading systems will allow players to trade weapons, pieces, and parts enabling users to make advancements in their weapons and further more to allow that satisfaction battling on the bay!
    - Night_Light

2. MOB BOSS

MOB BOSS Member

Unfortunately this is only a problem for the poor.. And Rovio couldn't care less about the poor folk

3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I think the poor people have a right to trading haha. It would be super helpful in evolving. I think we should be able to trade gold, sugar, items, item pieces, and pearls. Want a rare item? trade in pearls. I think this helpful even to the money spenders, because the market only allows you to buy one of each item.

4. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Trading will make monster ship more monster, and weaker ships more weaker. so i dont agree in trading.
    So what will happend if a 1 legendary pieces in 10 differenct account traded to more resource money player, in less a pearl in the market. it will be more OP.