1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Trading items

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hastal123, 7 Dec 2017.

1. Hastal123

Hastal123 New Member

Their should an option in the shop where we could exchange stuff like power cells which r useless for gold or parts, or may be change gold to sugar and vice versa.
    Or instead of scrapping an item, lets say a rare cannon, the shop has some items which you can barter trade your cannon for, lets say you give your cannon for a blast cannon etc.
    This can be controlled the way perks appear randomly in the shop and so u cant trade an item until what u want appears in the shop.
    Thank u for reading this long explanation

Neptune_Gaming and Tmfh67401 like this.
  2. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    I like it, I personally believe that letting us choose what we want makes us specialize more and overall makes the game more fun.
    #All I want for Christmas is another epic sniper cannon

TheAntiSnipe likes this.