1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Torpedo Catching!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Ultrah, 2 Aug 2018.

1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Hey Captains! It may be already instinct for some of us, but I think all of us should remember this little trick.

Not enemy torpedoes! No! Nonono! Not enemy torpedoes!

If you see a friendly ship shooting a Torpedo at someone, and it misses, try to make the Torpedo hit your ship so that the intended target gets some splash damage!

This may be much easier for Speeders to do, and it might not be often at all when it happens, but just because a Fixer misses their 2,000 dmg Torpedo by a few feet doesn’t mean it’s a lost cause. Help a friend out and catch some torpedoes for them!

2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

If I see an enemy closing in on a teammate, I usually send a torp towards them both, you'll hit one or the other about 70% of the time once you get an idea of directionality

Lucent, PastelPiku and Kurd1stan. like this.
  3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

i do that even if iam not 100% sure it is a friendly torp :confused:

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

tenor.gif

Kurd1stan. and PastelPiku like this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I would really love indicators above mines and torpedoes letting us know if they're friendly, like a small green arrow above them or something. For torpedoes it would help with this strat, but for mines it would make them less harmful to your own team. When someone on your own team walls off an area with mines, it becomes a dead zone for both teams because nobody is 100% sure who's mines are who's and I often have to decide if I want to die from a mine and look like an idiot or if I want to stop just in time to get shot and look like an idiot lol.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  6. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

sometimes i put my mine in one of enemy mines :D, and sometimes i put a mine between some boxes (in midnight movie map ) it is well hidden and it is really hard to see it :cool:

PastelPiku likes this.