1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

To all (Selfish) Fixers and their teammates

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Help I Cant Swim, 1 May 2018.

1. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

That's asking too much off a fixer you know. Fix speeder? Why do you think it will change anything when there are 2 shooters nearby? Let that speeder sink.

2mins later....

Enemy speeder takes out fixer while the shooters are focused on a defender. Then helps to damage the shooters before the defender sinks.

Last 1 min.....
    Shooters are worth 1 shot and get 1 shotted.

2. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

I have played with all tape fixers and there are situations where you need to keep a teammate alive for just a little longer for help.

For such situations keep one repair pulse. Don't use it a lot but when you are in trouble use it to help a team mate. It's much better than them giving up and losing the battle.

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Fixer and Speeder is a powerful end game combo, because it’s much easier to retreat with a Speeder, and heal all the way back up before attacking again. If you’re smart you can do that a number of times. Versus 2 Shooters, a Speeder and Fixer should be able to wear them down (especially with Tesla Bolt). And you can always run away to heal back up, or claim a draw.

With a Shooter there’s no backing down, you have to hang in there and try to heal him while he’s taking damage. Vs 2 enemy Shooters, they’re probably going to damage him faster than you can heal.

That’s why I think Speeder is worth prioritising at the end.

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I won countless battles 2v3 2v2 with fixer on my side.
    The reason why speeders should be prioritise while they come back to heal is speeders make plays get into back line or distract enemy fixer or high damage dealer, you gotta protect them.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Speeders are your parry-blade in combat. Any fixer-respecting speeder(we all are, it's drilled into us to protect the fixer with our lives FYI) will parry attacks from enemy speeders and flankers and light them up with that crazy four dugut damage.

We also play better than shooters;)lol jks

6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  7. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

That's a well-know strategy to kill a speeder or shooter!

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. super_sonic181

Old Screenshot! Currently I'm on 1550+ infamy and with lvl 40 Naplam and lvl13 pulse and lvl23 repair bolt!

Screenshot_20180501-150208.png

9. super_sonic181

If you want to check out some awesome Fixer Play strategy i'll sugeest this as a fixer guy!