1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tier Chart for (4) Weapons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by rlxgenerate, 8 Jun 2017.

1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Hey everyone, I have compiled the: Cannon, Big Torpedo, Standard Mortar, and Flare Gun (respectively) in a chart to show where each one lines up with another rarity to see if it's worth leveling up what you have or try for a higher tiered weapon. The #'s are close but not perfect but reflect enough information to give you a solid graph to make an educational decision. Hope this helps everyone out within the community!! chart.png chart (2).png chart (3).png chart (4).png

SlayerofSergeants, Ian, JDAR and 5 others like this.
  2. rlxgenerate

Okay, this is the only "bump" I'll do for this thread but seriously...
    Players have asked for a way to see if a specific weapon rarity is worth leveling up if they get one better or worse, and I've put some work into a comprehensive way to visually see it and nothing?

Anyways, I'm really bumping this so if someone needing this info missed it, they might catch it and help them decide.

Y'all have a good night...

SlayerofSergeants and JDAR like this.
  3. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

hmm the graphs dont say which weapon its supposed to represent ... is the first graph about the cannon and second the torpedo and so on?

4. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

Pretty cool. Thanks! 2 suggestions.
    1) Label the item on the graph title.
    2) Use appropriate colors for uncommon-green, rare-blue, red-epic, yellow-legendary. It's confusing when it's mixed.

Oh and do repair pulse!

5. Jackyepic

Jackyepic Member

Nice work... What I think is that you can add more horizontal lines or make the graph narrower. I have difficulty comparing these horizontally.

6. rlxgenerate

Yeah, I realize that the colors throw the graphs off a little. I do apologize about that.

I put in the description which weapons were which, respectively. Cannon, big torp, standard mortar, and flare gun.

The idea is to go up in level and the move over to the respective tier or rarity to compare where they meet up.

A lot of people complain that they want legendaries but state rares and epics will compare and these graphs visually show how that statement is true you a point.

I'll try to iron them out today and reload them.

7. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Who needs a wikia when we have people like you and Guerilla (he made the ship info stuff).

:)

8. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Thanks for making this !

9. rlxgenerate

Ha ha... thanks @Excism. I'll make 1 for each weapon and make sure the colors match too. Hopefully it'll get pinned.

@JDAR you're most welcome sir! I want the community to work together...not banter AT each other

10. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Ikr

DerrickRose likes this.