1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This happened yesterday

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Brizo, 17 Oct 2017.

1. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

It was a bit surprising given that my ping was around 36. Here is the video.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  2. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

This is exactly what happened to me. Whenever you try to move, you spawn at different location and doesn't move at all. When you run replay, you look like a floater. It started to happen after the update.

3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    As if I'm lagging, but heck no!!other game or online stuff I use works fine,but I have a not so same but similar problem too,
    Whenever I shoot every active item goes to global cool down right? But it lags out and do that 2times and the boats,torps,bullets,etc also occasionally shakes back and front and makes me constantly confuse if I hit something, also, the boats and other things sometimes just shakes INTENSLY AND randomly AND MOVE SIDEWARDS AND KEEP TELEPORTING AWAY FDOM MY BULLET

4. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

That happens to me 3-4 times a day. Ping around the 80’s. I’ve learnt now to quickly swipe the game out and reload it, hoping I am still alive which fortunately I am half of the time but being a fixer means my team is usually down 1 or 2 by that time because I couldn’t try to keep them alive so an inevitable loss. Infamy really taking a hammering because of it.